Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Terrie was at the Replica whatever shite that was that they were promoting or presenting.. Replica ad pending. The stupid face on her.. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
You would swear she has 5 kids the way with the carry on of her. She needs to get a grip with the being so busy shite. She has a part time job, posts a few bits on instagram, and David is available full time for Sydney.

Reactions: 15
You would swear she has 5 kids the way with the carry on of her. She needs to get a grip with the being so busy shite. She has a part time job, posts a few bits on instagram, and David is available full time for Sydney.
I know people with 5 kids who don’t go on with the shite she does with her 1 child, stay at home husband and part-time job! 🙄
---
Looking for questions to do a Q&A on the podcast....I'm sure people here have a good few questions 🤣🤣
Someone ask her about repromed there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lucky to have her family…”MY family have been incredible with Sydney”😂 she really does think shes Florence Nightingale the way she goes on about her nursing career. Oh but its all thanks to those shite shakes she drinks.

Reactions: 5
What is her part time job? How can a nurse, even in a management position, work remotely?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.