Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perth isn’t 2 till like end nov/dec . Is this a new thing or was I late starting mine at 2.5 years old 😳😳😳

Reactions: 13
I hope Terrie gives the potty training a good and FAILS miserably….. although she would still lie and say it is going super.
My little girl had loads of chat I tried at 2yr 3 months huge fail- waited and then took 2 days. There is no rush to make them grow up too soon!!

Reactions: 16
There’s only a few weeks between her & my little man & I couldn’t even imagine getting him started until this time next year, he is a baby!!! Why would you want to stress them out with this so young?

Reactions: 12
There’s only a few weeks between her & my little man & I couldn’t even imagine getting him started until this time next year, he is a baby!!! Why would you want to stress them out with this so young?
Coz she’s too tight to buy nappies and wants to me done with changing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All mine were just gone 3 until potty training was successful, but they were interested in potty’s and stuff before then but it doesn’t mean they’re ready. Matilda is super smart though, so no doubt she’ll fly it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pisses me off that they have White wave shite in k67. I kinda don't mind the place, but if its full of these idiots - I wouldn't step my foot in there. Also - what opening night, they have been open for almost 2 months now. 😀

Reactions: 2
I really hope she doesn’t document it on her Insta and give the child her privacy
Personal I think it’s way to early but that’s my opinion it’s her kid but as always Darwin is way ahead

Shes a bleeping idiot…dim dayvehs gona be cleaning up a lot of piss and tit over the next few weeks!
She will probably come on,saying she got it down pat within a few days & in reality Daveh will be getting about cleaning it up for the next few months.

Honestly though, hopefully shes right that she is ready & she isn’t rushing into it.
It can actual cause them to regress if it’s too early & become fearful & hold it in☹

Of course Perth is ready to be potty trained!!

My 3rd is a month older and is telling us non stop that she is weeing and pooing for months. Not a cat in hell's chance is she ready for potty training though. I wouldn't be drawing that on myself at all yet. It's painful. I feel like if you leave it longer then they'll have a better understanding of what's expected. Easier on everyone involved.

My 1st was the same, showing signs etc.. we tried at less than 2 and a half and she was not a bit ready so stopped after a few days. She decided to do it herself a few mnths later and it was very easy.

2nd would still be in nappies if we let him at age 5.. was over 3 when he got it down and had no interest. Only for preschool we could have left it another few months. He was still having occasional accidents a few months after being trained.

I really hope she doesn't start this, leave that child be a baby for the love of God. Also inspiring other apes to potty train far too early.

🙄…… That is all
The only thing she’s ready for is the gas content she thinks this will create, que David’s moany face behind her laughing into a camera as details it all. The subtle hint of potty training allows brands to send her what she needs to get going 🙄

And as for that bar opening last night other bloggers were tagging it the past few weekends

Reactions: 9
8 grand for. 3 carat ring ? Doesn’t make sense - must be a piece of tit diamond with the lowest clarity . My own is 1.5.carat and more expensive than that so literally just don’t understand. She thinks she’s all high and mighty and then gets a freebie manufactured diamond … I don’t get it 🤦‍♀️ lily who jewellery is absolute crap I got a pair of earrings as a gift off a younger cousin and they fell apart after 2 wears. Smug chipmunk face on her in the video . Defo getting some mad fillers on the face. Nothing is special to any of them. Daveh must be morto . I actually liked her original ring . Can’t stand Sues one but her one was nice & certainly wasn’t dated at all after a few years of marriage
It's lab grown. 3carat diamond would cost a hell of a lot more.

Reactions: 6
That child is barely walking. She is too young to be potty trained. Terrie is going to destroy her with her ridiculous expectations

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.