Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure they didn't get either. I think he was sponsored, she was on his visa blagarding Irish nurses to come over...Maybe I'm wrong but think they left before they applied for residency
No, don't think they got residency either.
Don't ya just know Terror would be on saying the NSW Premier begged her to be a resident and stay on help carry the health system.

Reactions: 4
They didn’t get residency or permanent residency - I think both their professions fell under critical skills visa which meant they could stay 2-4 years (I think)

She’s a nurse so could have easily gotten independent residency or sponsored residency if she choose while there.

It’s expensive but so worth it. I’d say they are kicking themselves now, probably can’t go back to Oz without jumping through lots of legal hoops & actually (shock horror) working as a nurse.

They are total scabs and probably wouldn’t have paid it themselves without being #gifted from a legal advisor.

Reactions: 6
So Terrie spent 6 hours trying to get Coldplay tickets. I wonder do her employers look at her page??🤨
To be fair hardly a big deal having ticket master open in the background as you work and she wasn't alone. I had it open and very openly told my employer I'd be doing so!

Reactions: 3
What job is she on about??Shes hardly actually working..as in nursing is she?!!!
As if she’s doing actual nursing! A nice soft job - clinic placement coordinator or something. It’s about all she could manage. She’s under huge strain since starting it. All the working mum content, pull the other one, it looks like it’s part time at best! The idle waster!

Reactions: 8
As if she’s doing actual nursing! A nice soft job - clinic placement coordinator or something. It’s about all she could manage. She’s under huge strain since starting it. All the working mum content, pull the other one, it looks like it’s part time at best! The idle waster!
She said it is part time. I’m actually morto for her

Reactions: 8
Thanks..I was thinking this idle freeloader couldnt be actually "working" as in nursing!!
But of course she will blow it up to make it sound like shes running the HSE😅🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
And
So Terrie spent 6 hours trying to get Coldplay tickets. I wonder do her employers look at her page??🤨

mark my words she will be there when it comes around to it. Which absolutely kills me!
There was a time not too long ago when Coldplay weren’t cool enough for the cool crowd

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Thanks..I was thinking this idle freeloader couldnt be actually "working" as in nursing!!
But of course she will blow it up to make it sound like shes running the HSE😅🙄🙄
Backbone of the hse she is. It’s a miracle it survived when she went to Australia 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dopes not getting their citizenship sorted while they were there.. I dont think they'd be entitled to any government help with childcare if they went back on another skilled visa.

Reactions: 1
If I never thought she was a cnut for anything else she does the way she shuns David's family at all. Special occasions and makes a point of showing she's doing something else entirely is just horrible. Like suck it up terror their his family... I hope he's going to. Sonny's christening without her...

Reactions: 3
If I never thought she was a cnut for anything else she does the way she shuns David's family at all. Special occasions and makes a point of showing she's doing something else entirely is just horrible. Like suck it up terror their his family... I hope he's going to. Sonny's christening without her...
Is Sonny not a couple of yrs old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.