Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will probably come on,saying she got it down pat within a few days & in reality Daveh will be getting about cleaning it up for the next few months.

Honestly though, hopefully shes right that she is ready & she isn’t rushing into it.
It can actual cause them to regress if it’s too early & become fearful & hold it in☹
Exactly, my 2nd was 4 and a half when she eventually stopped wearing nappies. It took forever and was extremely stressful.
If your child isn't ready it can cause them so much anxiety. She's a bleeping dose announcing it on the gram but she wants everyone to know how clever her girl is ** Newsflash!!!! We all think our kids are the best thing since sliced bread.
She didn't walk when Terror wanted her too so now she's pushing her on something else. The kid has a stressful life ahead with a pushy Mother like Terror.

Reactions: 14
There is an ulterior motive to her getting a job & it’s either pregnant so she can get maternity leave or to get a mortgage…let’s wait & see what it turns out to be!

Reactions: 21
There is an ulterior motive to her getting a job & it’s either pregnant so she can get maternity leave or to get a mortgage…let’s wait & see what it turns out to be!
Ah no it’s because nursing is her passion! That’s why she’s she’s done ten shifts in the past 3 years. You couldn’t tear terror away from the wards. That’s why she works in an office now. Teflon nightingale is fooling no one

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here’s a tip head. She’s too young!
I rolled my eyes. My daughter just gone 2 haven’t even thought of it yet but this one has me a panic now that maybe I should be starting her 🙈
---
So the ring she "designed" herself just happens to be available to buy right now on their website. And if they are sponsoring her a €8K ring, they clearly don't need the business of petty commoners like us. A second engagement ring and they married a wet week.

Did you know she chose a lab grown diamond because they are bEtTeR fOr ThE eNvIrOnMeNt..... Give me patience! Where's your concern for the environment when you are doing 10 clothes hauls a week and planning 25 foreign holidays a year....
---
Top is old engagement ring, bottom is the new

View attachment 2322003
1st one is better the gold and silver together look tacky

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have a friend who announced she started potty training at 3 months cos little one didn't like nappies and it was going really well.. 🙈 I just said wow that's amazing. Needless to say 2 years on and I seen a fully stocked nappy caddy at her house!

They need to be able to navigate pulling down clothes etc. Bladder control etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her friends always look like they are absolutely miserable and pretending that they are having a good time

Reactions: 7
And possibly for freebies too. She’s such a bleep.
The birthday post to her friend making it out they’re two mad bastards 🙄 duck away off Terrie
She’s probably read somewhere that it’s a good idea to have a potty in the house for a while before you start potty training, she doesn’t want to buy one so she’s putting it out there for a free one

Reactions: 9
She’s probably read somewhere that it’s a good idea to have a potty in the house for a while before you start potty training, she doesn’t want to buy one so she’s putting it out there for a free one
How low can one person stoop to save a few pounds. Have potty’s increased in cost since I potty trained my kids. I don’t remember them being expensive. She’s a nut job.

Reactions: 6
How low can one person stoop to save a few pounds. Have potty’s increased in cost since I potty trained my kids. I don’t remember them being expensive. She’s a nut job.
I wouldn't mind but they are selling them at the moment in Aldi for the baby event....I'm sure she can spare a few euro 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.