Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2322.jpeg

Jesus! Her skin isn’t great at all! No wonder she packs on all the make up and tan 🫣🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
They were talking about the barbie premiere on the podcast so how is it last minute 🙈
I love her dress tho I have to say but she is mahogany!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They were talking about the barbie premiere on the podcast so how is it last minute 🙈
I love her dress tho I have to say but she is mahogany!
So Terrie could go into town and say she’d nothing to wear and scab a new dress in exchange for sharing it with all her fake followers!

Reactions: 7
Jesus her skin! No wonder she is constantly orange looking. I’d say she is fuming that is online. Literally everything about her is so fake

Reactions: 12
If you went home with T- Bag( play on Gee-bag) on a one night stand and woke up the next morning with that beside you. You'd honestly think you'd rode 2 different people. I understand some people are into makeup (I'm not one of those people!) But I believe makeup should enhance your beauty, not make you look like a completely different person!

Reactions: 13
I attempted to listen to Birth Story podcast and I lasted 4 mins. The constant “Sydney is a mad thing” is so annoying!! They make out as if there’s 15 of them trying to head to the beach to catch the few mins of sun. David “JUMPS out of the car” why?? Relax man, just get out of the car like everyone else does.“Jake dives out of the boot” is that what all dogs would do?!
They over exaggerated every little thing to make their life seem super exciting when it’s the same as 90% of every Irish family (Minus the life ruining nurse disaster, competition fixing and Repomed scandal) but at least she keeps her daughter’s life private😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I attempted to listen to Birth Story podcast and I lasted 4 mins. The constant “Sydney is a mad thing” is so annoying!! They make out as if there’s 15 of them trying to head to the beach to catch the few mins of sun. David “JUMPS out of the car” why?? Relax man, just get out of the car like everyone else does.“Jake dives out of the boot” is that what all dogs would do?!
They over exaggerated every little thing to make their life seem super exciting when it’s the same as 90% of every Irish family (Minus the life ruining nurse disaster, competition fixing and Repomed scandal) but at least she keeps her daughter’s life private😌
Ya and the whole "anyone who saw us must a thought we were nuts!" 🤪🤪 couldn't find the punchline in that hilarious anecdote...

I've 4 kids and a dog and getting them out of the house sounds less dramatic than those pair of scroungers. Yer not funny and he's a snarling little weasel who is hard to look at.

Reactions: 18
This 💯

The evening they were on the Six o'clock show they were acting the very same making out that their lives are so much more hectic than anyone else 🙄 She's such a try hard always trying to portray this manic life

Reactions: 10
She’s a dope. Her idea of being so mad and such a mad bastard is her sticking her fingers in her mouth or up her nose. She’s really stupid & immature

Reactions: 13
Surely the definition of an engagement ring is a ring you receive during a marriage proposal.

Reactions: 14
On the lilywho website, that ring is 8 grand! But of course its a sponsored post, doubt she paid a cent towards it 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 9
bleeping cost of living crisis going on and she flaunting a new ring that she didn't even need. Just because she wears more gold now then she used to. Tone deaf

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.