Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the dates….. just gonna leave this here 😳😳😳
I can’t quite read that, what is the significance of the dates?

looks like she deleted 2 media in past few days though - does that mean posts? Something related to Sydney’s arrival that she didn’t want us tattlers to raise as a lie from her podcast maybe?

Reactions: 8
I’m so glad you guys summarised the episode coz I listened to the first few minutes out of curiosity then my ears started bleedin!! Absolute shite talkers the pair of them.

What’s the saying ‘a little knowledge is a dangerous thing’! Nurse Terrie knows what the apgar scale is so she’s practically an expert!
I watched an episode of greys anatomy once - and now I’m surgeon!

Reactions: 15
She makes out her life is so hectic with one kid and dog ffs!! I grew up with siblings and dogs and it was just natural and normal....well us kids were total drama queens! Me ma saved a fortune not paying for speech and drama classes 😂

She makes out her life is so hectic with one kid and dog ffs!! I grew up with siblings and dogs and it was just natural and normal....well us kids were total drama queens! Me ma saved a fortune not paying for speech and drama classes 😂
but jakes not just a dog, he’s their first born remember!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She makes out that she lives this hectic life, yet David doesn’t work outside the home and from what we have seen of Terrie it doesn’t look like she has a full time job either. They have one child and dog, no doubt they probably have there moments but as usual Terrie has to dramatise everything

Reactions: 12
Its laughable , she barely “works” , her husband is a sahd and she has 1 toddler & 1 dog.

How much does it cost to buy followers?
Apparently you can buy about 10,000 followers for €100. “Laura’s Views” (really like her) on Instagram covered the topic and it’s in one of her highlights.
---
She sounds like a huge dose. Hate when medical people are terrible patients. She's like she's got huge health paranoia.. or just an attention seeking bleep?

Your post was perfecto 😘 ya he sounds like an absolute ape flattering her with that nonsense. I've found most general nurses to be pretty clueless (normal) when it comes to their own pregnancy/birth. Just as I'd have no real idea of what was going on if I was put on a medical or surgical ward. Midwifery and nursing are vastly different. It's embarrassing that she says these things shamelessly 🥴
Her TWO WEEK maternity placement during her nursing course has made her an expert it would seem in pregnancy, birth, neonates AND infant feeding!! 🙄 Embarrassing, insulting to Midwives and dangerous to be spouting stuff she actually doesn’t have the education or training in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Her TWO WEEK maternity placement during her nursing course has made her an expert it would seem in pregnancy, birth, neonates AND infant feeding!! 🙄 Embarrassing, insulting to Midwives and dangerous to be spouting stuff she actually doesn’t have the education or training in.
If only I knew this, I shouldn't have wasted my time doing a 4 yr midwifery degree 🙃

What an ape....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As if she decided to go to the Barbie premier last minute. And like she’d have anything with pink sequins in her wardrobe. She’s as beige as they come. She really can’t help herself with the compulsive lying.

Reactions: 21
Like who actually gives a duck if she goes to the Barbie premiere? Terrie going to a movie premiere makes zero difference in anybody’s life. No doubt her handbag husband will tag along for the freebie. The two of them make me laugh with their delusions

As if she decided to go to the Barbie premier last minute. And like she’d have anything with pink sequins in her wardrobe. She’s as beige as they come. She really can’t help herself with the compulsive lying.
Yeah loved this lie. It's almost like "ah it is kinda beneath me but said duck it last minute I would go".... Jog on. She is also the biggest micromanager I've ever come across on Instagram so there is no way she does all these "last minute" things....
Last minute flights booked
Last minute gals night
Next year she'll be "aw decided last minute to go see Taylor Swift" bleeping dose

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Like who actually gives a duck if she goes to the Barbie premiere? Terrie going to a movie premiere makes zero difference in anybody’s life. No doubt her handbag husband will tag along for the freebie. The two of them make me laugh with their delusions
Both dressed in pink 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s one of the great mysteries how this one has the amount of followers she does, how can yiu think she is genuine. Answers on a postcard please

Reactions: 10
Yeah loved this lie. It's almost like "ah it is kinda beneath me but said duck it last minute I would go".... Jog on. She is also the biggest micromanager I've ever come across on Instagram so there is no way she does all these "last minute" things....
Last minute flights booked
Last minute gals night
Next year she'll be "aw decided last minute to go see Taylor Swift" bleeping dose
She comes across as some who takes 3 hours to get dressed, madeup etc. doubt she has ever done anything spontaneous in her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.