Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a desperate advertisement for false lashes!! She's brutal at applying them, coming for a gal who is utterly hopeless at them!

Reactions: 5
So Terrie felt like she failed because she had a section and didn’t experience labour. Thereby implying that any woman who has a section for whatever reason is a failure?
Jesus I felt far from a failure after two days of induction and major surgery for my baby to bed safely delivered. She’s a thick.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
ICCCKKK don’t believe her for a second, she’s trying the relatable content again. She has nothing else left to shill so she’s selling her birth trauma.

She does this everytime making out everything was so 💫ahmazinnn💫 at the time then saying it wasn’t a few years later. Sure wasn’t she bossing motherhood barely a few weeks later, changing beds & out 3/4 nights a week. My eyes don’t roll hard enough to do her justice

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The podcast is clearly failing so the birth story is a desperate attempt to gain listeners!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I knew she d whip the ‘birth trauma’ like an ace card when needed. But it’s almost 2 years later so nobody cares! She’s so predictable. I remember distinctly she made a big scene of waiting a few weeks after the birth to come on and tell her birth story as she was so traumatised. Turns out she just answered questions and was pure vague. Oh so traumatised that in the weeks before the big reveal of the birth story she had been changing beds, ‘working’, out numerous times and esp in her crop top and nude leggings! She’s Wonder Woman of course but had I a traumatic birth experience I don’t think I’d have managed any of that! Hell I had ok births and wouldn’t manage that carry on!

Reactions: 15
She also announced on the postcast that David had covid when Sydney was 4 days old and she made him move out for a week to her Granny's 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s desperate at this point. It’s clear from the amount of followers she’s buying daily. The gin, doggy bandanas, mantra, podcast and YouTube channel are not gaining any traction. She has no rights to Bahama body and it’s very suspect that she hasn’t mentioned it in so long. The fact she’s now whipping out the pregnancy story to try and be relatable, along with getting a real job it’s so clear she is grasping at straws. We will have a face reveal for Sydney yet at this rate

Reactions: 12
She also announced on the postcast that David had covid when Sydney was 4 days old and she made him move out for a week to her Granny's 😂

I call BS, I distinctly remember a post from Daveh calling her superwoman because she was back working about 6 days post birth? He put up a pic of her at the laptop in their house? Also didn’t they get a new sofa the same week Sydney came home & he built it in the video? She had no bump so was def very soon after darwin arrived

Reactions: 20
I call BS, I distinctly remember a post from Daveh calling her superwoman because she was back working about 6 days post birth? He put up a pic of her at the laptop in their house? Also didn’t they get a new sofa the same week Sydney came home & he built it in the video? She had no bump so was def very soon after darwin arrived
I remember this also. She was on the laptop in her pjs and daveh posted about her being superwoman this was definitely within the first week after the baby. A couple of days after that she was posting in a belly top saying she was heading out for lunch with the girls. She’s so full of BS.

Reactions: 15
Liar liar pants on fire, what a surprise! All she does is tell lies.

Reactions: 6
To be a good liar you need a good memory Terri. Stop with the tall tales. The female Walter Mitty if ever there was one.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she meant she told him to move out & take Sydney with him because she probably had a girls night out that night.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone care to take one for the team and listen to the tripe and update us on her trauma

Reactions: 2
Anyone care to take one for the team and listen to the tripe and update us on her trauma
Yes please. Guarantee it will be more nothingness with no detail. She’s the greatest one for a creating a song and dance and giving no actual info.

I was gonna stick in an ear pod while I tidy up the house when kids go to bed and have a listen out of curiosity...so I'll give a summary later on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I think she should do the next episode of her podcast on that time she alluded to having cervical cancer back in the day

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.