Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she trying to put the child on a scooter…she is just mad to force darwin into milestones…the poor kid was being dragged along….

Reactions: 9
It's been said many times. But the colour of her scalp Vs her face .. and behind the ears!
I wonder does Geelong get a fright at the stranger in their gaff when she's between courses of mahogany..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t know what I hate more: the jutting out of the collarbone or that sickly sweet pose she does with her hands up by her face in her latest grid post.
Nope for me it’s the cutsie look back over the shoulder pose “oh are your filming me” not staged at all 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
FYI Terrie, being boney hasn't been popular since 2001! It's all about being toned now, which I'm sure you'll get from that gymondo membership that you use every day 👀
Unfortunately the skinny look is back in fashion, all the celebs are on the Ozempic train, look at the kardashians they’re all going for a more slim look. So Su Me is definitely chasing that trend aswell!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her comment on David's post from today "soon though 🦘✈🌍" fark me she'll be painful if they go back to Australia for a trip.. can just imagine the content "miss sydney in sydney" she'll defo be the first EVER person to bring their toddler on a 24 hour flight. We won't hear the end of her tips and tricks for that. I'm sure they'll have loads of friends to meet up with from their 4 years there 🤥 they have to be the only Irish people I've heard of that made only a handful of friends from that long over there
She said somewhere in passing (where it could be easily missed) that they were planning a trip back at the end of this year. Poor Syders will be burnt bright red in the Sydney summer while her numpty parents are too busy posing for pics.

The only friends they had from that time was the couple from the north - Jenni McCoy? I think they are back in Ireland too.

They will just do what the do on every holiday, pack the penny haul, the shitewave empty bottle & some horrible mantra shoes.

Then it will be lots of posing on the beach and covering Darwin’s left eyebrow for her 💫pRiVaCy💫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would you look at all those minus’. People are finally figuring out what a bleeping dose she is. Took a while but everyone know what she’s like

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The price of everything in Oz is so expensive, why would you do that trip with a toddler. I’ve family in Oz who did it to visit here and see everyone it’s not easy.
Also poor Jake

Reactions: 2
Would you look at all those minus’. People are finally figuring out what a bleeping dose she is. Took a while but everyone know what she’s like
She’s definitely buying followers on the daily. No way is she getting that many follows every single day. I’d say people are sick of seeing the back of Sydney’s head. Terrie doesn’t realise no of us want to be seeing her child constantly

Reactions: 6
Don’t forget they’ll be bringing Sydney to all their EEEKKK ✨special places✨ that only they know about out of the 5 million people that live there 🙄

She said somewhere in passing (where it could be easily missed) that they were planning a trip back at the end of this year. Poor Syders will be burnt bright red in the Sydney summer while her numpty parents are too busy posing for pics.

The only friends they had from that time was the couple from the north - Jenni McCoy? I think they are back in Ireland too.

They will just do what the do on every holiday, pack the penny haul, the shitewave empty bottle & some horrible mantra shoes.

Then it will be lots of posing on the beach and covering Darwin’s left eyebrow for her 💫pRiVaCy💫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another trip? Again? Like is she for real even?
---
Also tells you how much tit she has, if she doesn't need to unpack after travelling. Sure the clothes she travelled with might be more suitable for summer, but still..

I love how she continues to embarrass herself regularly with the reels she puts up

Reactions: 8
Why is she obsessed with letting people know that she travelled/travels?? A lot of people I follow myself have been to the places she’s “explored’’, she’s really not that unique 🥴

Reactions: 11
Flight number 16 🙄

Terrie do us a favour and give it a rest because nobody actually cares 🥱
More like 8th holiday for Sydney not 16th...she is obviously just counting the return flight also. She hasn't been to 16 places with her....trying to make it sound so extravagant 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Flight number 16 🙄

Terrie do us a favour and give it a rest because nobody actually cares 🥱
Also how can it be flight 16... Unless she didn't get a return flight on a previous occasion or flew to a few different destinations in the same trip perhaps...

• Haha
Why is she obsessed with letting people know that she travelled/travels?? A lot of people I follow myself have been to the places she’s “explored’’, she’s really not that unique 🥴
Also nothing to be proud of in this day and age - the child isn’t even 2, all these short haul flights are wrecking the planet!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.