Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged Tui, can't wait to see if they reply. I told them handing out free holidays to influencers just stops me from supporting them. Truth be told they probably won't care but I had to say something.

Reactions: 17
Davy’s bugs bunny teeth give me the ICK!
he has no lips 🤢

Gas that the free travelling wonder that is Terrie who is the first person to discover far flung places no human has ever discovered is on a package holiday to the Balearics.
She’s such a try-hard, you’d think she’s the only person evahhh to travel.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
he has no lips 🤢

Gas that the free travelling wonder that is Terrie who is the first person to discover far flung places no human has ever discovered is on a package holiday to the Balearics.
She’s such a try-hard, you’d think she’s the only person evahhh to travel.
She has literally nothing going on unless she’s booking another trip or in this case just getting a free trip. No contentment in ordinary life, true sigh of unhappiness. Always the next thing. I don’t envy her fake life one bit.

Reactions: 8
Terror the great explorer first person to discover package holidays... she must think all her followers are as dim as her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’ll show the accommodation now because it’s fancy enough. When they go & pay they share nothing because they stay in dumps
The room doesn't look very toddler friendly, straight out to a pool by the looks of it, no railings from what I saw on her story, that would FREAK me out, I wouldn't be able to relax, but I guess it's Ok because Perth knows how to swim on her own, without armbands etc :p

• Haha
Reactions: 13
2 adults & a child but the hotel left 3 champagne glasses?? Maybe Siders like a tipple aswell 🤭 She’s soooooo sophisticated!!

IMG_1670.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I messaged Tui, can't wait to see if they reply. I told them handing out free holidays to influencers just stops me from supporting them. Truth be told they probably won't care but I had to say something.
Unfortunately using Influencers is far more beneficial and a lot cheaper than a marketing campaign. I actually looked at the hotel but location isn't where we want. I would use Tui only their Ibiza flight is a Wed . On a positive temps hotter here than Ibiza today😂

Reactions: 4
And we have a full face pic - sold her out for a free holiday 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As much as we’d all love loads of free holidays I actually can’t wait to make memories with my kids at home… doing the walks activities etc before I had them and now doing it with them if that makes sense? Like the idea of living out of a suitcase with a baby sounds like torture to me! Each to their own I suppose :D

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.