Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also nothing to be proud of in this day and age - the child isn’t even 2, all these short haul flights are wrecking the planet!
Ah it's ok though she has new replacement lab grown environmentally friendly engagement ring🙄 Same ring which is a Collab that replaced her original discounted engagement ring

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chemically and physically, lab grown diamonds are no different to natural diamonds, literally! They’re pretty much impossible to differentiate from. Generally, they’re better value as they tend to be cheaper than natural diamonds of similar size and quality. It’s mainly down to ethics as obviously lab grown diamonds are essentially built/constructed in a lab whereas natural diamond are sourced ‘unethically’ / unsustainable via mining etc.
ETA: really do not condone this ‘trend’ btw, it’s materialistic and shallow and just down right disrespectful to the partner who chose/bought the ring. But, when comes to the decision between lab vs. natural in general, it’s genuinely much of a muchness and mainly down to how environmentally friendly you are ☺
I don’t think they hold much value.
Chemically and physically, lab grown diamonds are no different to natural diamonds, literally! They’re pretty much impossible to differentiate from. Generally, they’re better value as they tend to be cheaper than natural diamonds of similar size and quality. It’s mainly down to ethics as obviously lab grown diamonds are essentially built/constructed in a lab whereas natural diamond are sourced ‘unethically’ / unsustainable via mining etc.
ETA: really do not condone this ‘trend’ btw, it’s materialistic and shallow and just down right disrespectful to the partner who chose/bought the ring. But, when comes to the decision between lab vs. natural in general, it’s genuinely much of a muchness and mainly down to how environmentally friendly you are ☺
“There are potentially fewer environmental impacts since they are not mined from the earth, and they may be safer to make. However, lab-made diamonds still use tons of energy and take enormous factories to produce, so they may not be as environmentally-friendly as we think.”

Reactions: 1
A flight to Ibiza! I’d say those things are carnage, tezza prob thinks it’s gas craic with a one year old

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they hold much value.

“There are potentially fewer environmental impacts since they are not mined from the earth, and they may be safer to make. However, lab-made diamonds still use tons of energy and take enormous factories to produce, so they may not be as environmentally-friendly as we think.”
Fair , there’s a lot to be said for both diamonds. As far as value is concerned I don’t have much of an opinion as I’m not sure. I just know visually and physically they are almost identical ☺

Reactions: 1
Also how can it be flight 16... Unless she didn't get a return flight on a previous occasion or flew to a few different destinations in the same trip perhaps...
We were away recently and took 3 flight. Not always just 2 flight per trip😊
---
A flight to Ibiza! I’d say those things are carnage, tezza prob thinks it’s gas craic with a one year old
They are actually grand , we have done Ibiza with Kids, its a beautiful island. We are going back next summer.

Reactions: 3
16th flight… who is she in competition with, herself? She really gets off on rubbing her holidays in her followers faces!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she Must be so proud of her carbon footprint with all the fast fashion and tat and her travelling. Easily known that Dayveh doesn’t have any job as he can pack up and go at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: 10
she Must be so proud of her carbon footprint with all the fast fashion and tat and her travelling. Easily known that Dayveh doesn’t have any job as he can pack up and go at the drop of a hat.
Now she offset that with her eco friendly new engagement ring! Doesn’t cancel out the first one either Terrence! She’d personally punch a hole in the ozone layer if she was getting a holiday out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she still working a proper job?

She said she had no trips this summer and from WhT I’ve read she has barely been at home!

Reactions: 4
Is going on free sun holidays to generic holiday destinations considered influencing…she is sooooooo boring and dull and desperate for attention

Reactions: 6
Ah stop, advertising holidays now.

This is where she is heading full time travel influencer. Was there an ad component with the Croatian trip too?

She’s being smart with her stories, it’s all marketing & PR. All the throw backs to other holidays like she’s sharing her memory’s - the point there is to show she is well travelled (therefore knows her stuff & is a good source to take advice from).

Stating Sydney has been on 16 flights & ready to go long haul is to back that up - look at me, I travel so much that I’m confident bring my toddler on short flights everywhere, you can trust me, oh but I’m relatable too because of course I was worried about taking her on flights too…

All marketing BS to make her seem genuine, when she is anything but

Reactions: 13
The constant kissing the child on the lips is getting old now. Have a boy 2 months older and while I do this myself I don't constantly post it on IG as if my child is the only child to be able to kiss his mama and is soooo clever.. she is a MELT!

Reactions: 6
From Tui’s point of view it’s a good strategy I reckon 🤷🏼‍♀️

Although I too hate the fact she got a free holiday.

Reactions: 2
I'd say she's raging we've such good weather here....and she's away, always complaining about weather in Ireland so she needs to get away

Reactions: 7
She’ll show the accommodation now because it’s fancy enough. When they go & pay they share nothing because they stay in dumps

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.