Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute embarrassment of being gifted an engagement ring off a random company 5 years after your wedding. She has no shame! I mean, there are some things she could have said no to! And this is one of them!! Obviously the first one meant duck all to her! Are there any depths these pond life cunts won’t stoop to?
Didn’t Rosie Con change engagement ring too? So after the few years, do they not like the ring he/they pick? Just goes to show anything for a freebie, nothing is sacred to these Instahuns 🙄👎

Reactions: 4
Lol don’t judge me I’m waiting for a flight but you’re right, pic on the left is the original, then it’s the one that was ‘worth the wait, they made is together’ blah blah god so much crap I can’t
---
Didn’t Rosie Con change engagement ring too? So after the few years, do they not like the ring he/they pick? Just goes to show anything for a freebie, nothing is sacred to these Instahuns 🙄👎
I’m not a fan of Rosie but in her defence, she does tend to wear the old engagement ring on the other hand
I mean, if she’s still happy to wear it you’d ask why she bothered changing it - absolutely anything for a freebie honestly 🙄
I don’t see Terrie wearing the old one at all - she doesn’t even seem to wear a wedding band?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Surely an engagement ring isn’t about aesthetics and it’s sentimental? What a twit she is.
I got engaged 14 years ago and married almost 13 years and would never dream of changing my engagement ring.

Reactions: 12
The gas thing about this at the time she made such a hillabaloo about designing the ring sure that style was walking round on its own at the time! Everyone who got engaged then has the same ring!!
I think it’s pure tack to change your engagement ring! I get people say oh I’ve more money now to have a ring I would love etc etc grand then wear it on the 9 other fingers/thumbs you have! It’s disgusting!! But not in the least bit shocking!

Reactions: 12
I was going to say Terrie won't be happy with these but will she care!? She got a flashy new ring for free that she will prob change next year for the 5th wedding anniversary
They don’t hold value lol it’s a freebie and it’s all about the gram she’s a dope

Reactions: 4
You were right, she’s not happy 🤣
Lauren is absolutely spot on and said it well. Terror's reply that we should normalise changing an engagement ring is ridiculous. For one she has no style and 2, if that's the case it's OK to change it again in another couple of yrs.
She is an utter bellend.
Like she designed the original herself, how about ya just get a classic timeless cut. She designed a ring for insta originally and has done so again.

Lots agreeing with Lauren. Anyone that wasn't in favour seemed to get a lovely little passive aggressive reply from Terence Nightingale. Her true colours shining through

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She actually had the cheek to reply "I plan on wearing it not selling it" to the woman who said she heard they don't hold their value. What an absolute knob. You'd sell your granny if it got your some cash Terrie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She actually had the cheek to reply "I plan on wearing it not selling it" to the woman who said she heard they don't hold their value. What an absolute knob. You'd sell your granny if it got your some cash Terrie!
I know total contradiction when she just said it's OK to change your ring whenever you want to suit your style.

That woman should of replied "For afew yrs anyway 😉".

You can't let them away with their nonsense

• Haha
It's the "ok Lauren" at the end for me. You can see the comment has hit a nerve. She often mentions Petty comments and rising above them and not responding? Yet goes in.and responds!!!

It's the "ok Lauren" at the end for me. You can see the comment has hit a nerve. She often mentions Petty comments and rising above them and not responding? Yet goes in.and responds!!!
And the only like on her comment to Lauren is Lilywho. Like who is in the their marketing team & thinks it ok to publicly like her sarcastic & petty response

Reactions: 8
Hurt people hurt others. Omg Terrie, you hit the nail on the head… how many people did you hurt with the repromed scandal? When you sent people over to oz for work when there wasn’t any work? When you let on you had cancer when you didn’t. The list is endless. So shut up the duck…. You’re fake as fake could be.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.