Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All children are gorgeous but does anyone think Sydders doesn't live up to Terrors image of the instagramable child as she seems to have more of the harsh fitzpatrick look (just like Roisin always showing Remi in b&w) & perhaps that's why she doesn't show her??

Reactions: 16
All children are gorgeous but does anyone think Sydders doesn't live up to Terrors image of the instagramable child as she seems to have more of the harsh fitzpatrick look (just like Roisin always showing Remi in b&w) & perhaps that's why she doesn't show her??
Doesn’t show her? The only part of that child face I haven’t seen if her pupils 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She actually had the cheek to reply "I plan on wearing it not selling it" to the woman who said she heard they don't hold their value. What an absolute knob. You'd sell your granny if it got your some cash Terrie!
She couldn’t give a shiny shite If it holds its value because she didn’t pay for it. Cheeky witch!
---
Na, holier than thou Saint terror thinks she’s a cut above the other hunfluencers and actually has herself fooled she doesn’t share the childs image.🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Did she delete comments off the reel on the ring? Just catching up now and I can't see any comments from Lauren that are mentioned here.. 🤔

Reactions: 6
It’s just a free ring not your engagement ring anymore if you do what she did. I think it’s rotten behaviour. Il wear my modest engagement ring forever and if we happened to get rich in future haha maybe il be able to buy more expensive jewellery to wear alongside but wouldn’t ever get rid of my engagement ring

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yep, didn't want to say but thought the same.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but I think that is a rotten comment! What does an "Instagrammable child" look like? She's trying to make out she is better than the in laws over the road who show their children all the time. She has shared every part of that child bar her eyeballs at different times. Everything Terrie does is to keep the attention on herself. If she shared all of Sydders face in one photo, people would be telling Terrie how cute Syd is instead of telling her how amazing she is! She couldn't be having that!!

Reactions: 10
Have to laugh at the cemented face of makeup on her in the pool!! 🤣🤣🤣 she's a twit! Her mate at the festival did not look happy with her taking all the pics of them trying to look like they are having fun!

Reactions: 8
Bonnie Ryan got a new engagement ring too a few months ago, must be a trend with the so called "influencers". They will probably do this every few years. Wonder if the wedding rings will be next!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Bonnie Ryan got a new engagement ring too a few months ago, must be a trend with the so called "influencers". They will probably do this every few years. Wonder if the wedding rings will be next!
It’s not an engagement ring anymore. It’s a new ring they’ve replaced their engagement ring with so they need to give up
the ghost insisting it’s their “new engagement ring” if she was that hard up for a free ring why didn’t she get an eternity ring?
Which by tradition you get when you have your first born. Dayveh must not have had enough pocket money to buy her one.

Reactions: 11
Would you be arsed signing up to her instagram chat group to see “behind the scenes of motherhood” and terror trying to be a mad bastard, like who actually cares? Gas how she’s protecting Sydney’s privacy but is sending voice notes with Sydney in them. She has not once respected that child’s privacy. No podcast in nearly two weeks now. I’d say that has come to the end of the line

Reactions: 17
Lads I think she’s done me a favour and blocked me 🤣 I can no longer find her profile on searching…will keep updated here ☕

Reactions: 6
Would you be arsed signing up to her instagram chat group to see “behind the scenes of motherhood” and terror trying to be a mad bastard, like who actually cares? Gas how she’s protecting Sydney’s privacy but is sending voice notes with Sydney in them. She has not once respected that child’s privacy. No podcast in nearly two weeks now. I’d say that has come to the end of the line
The fact she created one of these I think shows she’s scrambling to try get her engagement up - she’s slowly dying on social media imo , similar to Niamh Cullen I think they’re influencer career is slowly coming to an end

Reactions: 13
The fact she created one of these I think shows she’s scrambling to try get her engagement up - she’s slowly dying on social media imo , similar to Niamh Cullen I think they’re influencer career is slowly coming to an end
Love to see it.

Reactions: 8
Her channel has 4.2K members, considering her following number that’s extremely low. Terror is literally throwing everything against the wall at this point. I’d say once she reads here, being able to view how many members she has will be disabled and we won’t be able to see (like the time she got caught out with fake followers).

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.