Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her channel has 4.2K members, considering her following number that’s extremely low. Terror is literally throwing everything against the wall at this point. I’d say once she reads here, being able to view how many members she has will be disabled and we won’t be able to see (like the time she got caught out with fake followers).
I wouldn't take much notice to that as they are all similar . I follow Daniel Davy , he only has a small percentage joined his chat . Even tho he has excellent content . People dont want to be signed up to another group🙄. Im on only 2 of these .

Reactions: 3
Darwin up at 10pm.. they're definitely the first mad bustards to keep their 1 year old up that late.. its never been done before. Crazy the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thought the exact same and over stimulating her at that time!! Excellent parenting!!! And making videos of it just to show the mad bastards they really are.

Reactions: 8
Her channel has 4.2K members, considering her following number that’s extremely low. Terror is literally throwing everything against the wall at this point. I’d say once she reads here, being able to view how many members she has will be disabled and we won’t be able to see (like the time she got caught out with fake followers).
None of the Abdul's signed up 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah cos all her followers are bought. Told ya she’s fake as duck
Exactly...did you see the fake comments under the ring reel. Loads of 'good one' and emojis and profiles are basically never posted in
---
Thought the exact same and over stimulating her at that time!! Excellent parenting!!! And making videos of it just to show the mad bastards they really are.
She's trying to be relatable but normal parents who's child is still up at 10pm is in the bedroom trying to get them to sleep

Reactions: 6
I’d say it was more Daveh was out at that Peroini event and Terrie hadn’t a clue how to do bedtime cos she’s never there! So she just waited until he came home.

Darwin up at 10pm.. they're definitely the first mad bustards to keep their 1 year old up that late.. its never been done before. Crazy the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone know why David wears sunglasses that make him look like an extra from “It’s a Bugs Life” …. Also , there was no sun today, at least down south, was there a need for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she ever spend time with her child…seriously! And she has the nerve to come out talking about mam guilt! Can someone give her a good kick up the arse already!

Reactions: 11
Mum guilty me rear end 🙄🙄🙄 ya know what. She’s more like an auntie to her own daughter and not a mother. Very sad really 😔 it’s quite concerning for Sydney when she’s comes to adulthood when she hasn’t a mother issues

Reactions: 11
Just seen Terror calling it Villa ‘Marie’ wine instead of ‘Maria’ on her stories. For someone who was invited to promote an event/product, she couldn’t even be arsed to get the name right 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just seen Terror calling it Villa ‘Marie’ wine instead of ‘Maria’ on her stories. For someone who was invited to promote an event/product, she couldn’t even be arsed to get the name right 🤦‍♀️
Aye and the shite about “last night felt like a dream”🤡calm your tits love you were only at a freebie wine tasting with the handbag & other huns 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does David have a job anymore or is he riding on her coat tails , what’s left of them.

Does David have a job anymore or is he riding on her coat tails , what’s left of them.
From what we can gather, David has no never actually had job nor does he have any education either. If Terrie left in the morning, he actually wouldn’t have anything in his own name

Reactions: 9
Lads lads lads have we just caught Terrier lying again…. She put the foundation on for work, came home got Sydney, made dinner, before going out again for a meal? Really? Why would you make dinner and then go to an event that feeding you? Lying again are we? Of course you are. Look at her face when she catches herself out. Or is it just me that thinks this🫣

• Haha
Lads lads lads have we just caught Terrier lying again…. She put the foundation on for work, came home got Sydney, made dinner, before going out again for a meal? Really? Why would you make dinner and then go to an event that feeding you? Lying again are we? Of course you are. Look at her face when she catches herself out. Or is it just me that thinks this🫣
Omg yes!
---
She easily said Marie about 7 times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.