Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is linked in with Hibernia nursing students on their placements. Will coordinate and deal with them

Reactions: 1
Organising college placements for student nurses in hospitals
Isnā€™t this an admin job? Would you need a nursing degree for it? The way she mentioned her ā€œnursing careerā€ was weird given she isnā€™t actually nursing

Reactions: 6
Isnā€™t this an admin job? Would you need a nursing degree for it? The way she mentioned her ā€œnursing careerā€ was weird given she isnā€™t actually nursing
Exactly. If it was more than just admin then you wouldnā€™t be able to do it remotely. Anything to do with people and more importantly patient care should be face to face. Sheā€™s talking about heading to the sun for six weeks as her and Daveh can both work from anywhere? Sheā€™s taking the piss on any employer.

Plus with the amount of ads that she does, they donā€™t need the money.....

Reactions: 2
You have to be a registered nurse and have nursing experience to be a clinical placement co-ordinator!
---
Plus with the amount of ads that she does, they donā€™t need the money
Some people were suggesting she needs it to get a mortgage. My guess is to get maternity leave payment if she had a second child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Did she tell us thatā€™s the position sheā€™s doing or weā€™re all assuming? Shes her nails done and I think as a nurse you canā€™t have nails done?
If she didnā€™t tell us what her position is ( maybe she did and I just didnā€™t hear her waffling on) but I thinks itā€™s very misleading cos she said sheā€™s doing her dream job she loves to do and she worked hard to get where she isā€¦. šŸ˜Ø

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she tell us thatā€™s the position sheā€™s doing or weā€™re all assuming? Shes her nails done and I think as a nurse you canā€™t have nails done?
If she didnā€™t tell us what her position is ( maybe she did and I just didnā€™t hear her waffling on) but I thinks itā€™s very misleading cos she said sheā€™s doing her dream job she loves to do and she worked hard to get where she isā€¦. šŸ˜Ø
She was interviewed on tv3 and said on there sheā€™s a cpc. Itā€™s an admin role so for someone so passionate about nursing I do t know how that would be your dream job!

Reactions: 5
Petty I know, but I'm loving that I have tickets to see Coldplay and she doesn't šŸ˜„
She will be there dont worry , there will be plenty of tickets available . People just got swept up in the hype . I got tickets for my daughter and she wouldn't be a fan .

I think she is linked in with Hibernia nursing students on their placements. Will coordinate and deal with them
Are you serious?? Hibernia staff have sunk even lower in my eyes now... Imagine having this dose as your placement tutor or listen to herblecturešŸ¤®šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.