Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is in for some land when little miss AliceSprings starts school and she will have to travel during peak times with the rest of us common folk,although she so smart she prob just skip ahead to college and doing nursing like her mommy.......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Obviously Daveh is incapable of saying no. Whatever about her using travel as a way to scam a living as an influencer, he isn’t and just seems to roll along whether he wants to or not.
This is obviously just my own opinion on it with absolutely zero proof but a few of us here have said it seems like it was Daveh that wanted a baby more so I imagine she holds that over him a bit. If he says not to go somewhere "well u said if we had a baby you'd do X, Y, Z" type of thing
---
she is in for some land when little miss AliceSprings starts school and she will have to travel during peak times with the rest of us common folk,although she so smart she prob just skip ahead to college and doing nursing like her mommy.......
That won't bother her at all! She'll either travel without her or do like her lovely sis in law and whick her out of school. Sure ya don't need an education for a career on instagram so won't matter anyway

Why are they trying to make out the baby is obsessed with the Toy Story dolls 😂

Reactions: 4
I am fuming about the level of irresponsibility around an ad for genetic testing. I’ve had it done and counselling beforehand is recommended to prepare. It’s definitely not to be done on a whim; it can lead to very material decisions around preemptive surgery. Lashing it out there like it’s something to be done lightly. Boils my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another holiday she must be trying to keep up with Sue and avoid the taxman.

it will be another package holiday in anti-instagramable accommodation beside a nice area with the illusion she’s staying there

Q&A were she’ll flog Tan, Mantra and Shite Wave to ensure she can right off the trip as a business trip.

rinse and repeat till she heads off for the summer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait until this influencer shite is over and she is poor and can’t afford all these bloody holidays!!

Reactions: 7
I am fuming about the level of irresponsibility around an ad for genetic testing. I’ve had it done and counselling beforehand is recommended to prepare. It’s definitely not to be done on a whim; it can lead to very material decisions around preemptive surgery. Lashing it out there like it’s something to be done lightly. Boils my piss.
What is this? Is it on her stories? Can’t see anything about genetic testing?

Just goes to show how much money she has from flogging shite. Not many people could come back from dubai and book another holiday straight away. It isnt easing bringing a baby/toddler away and to keep needing to pack and go, go, go would be my worst nightmare. Filling a void in her life it seems. David really is the “main” parent in that house.

Reactions: 6
Can't wait for the day this one is past her sell by date.
It is absolutely not normal to go on holiday every month.
How anyone actively chooses to follow her I don't know.
This whole 'create the life you want' is utter bollox.
It's not the real world, the majority of us have bills to pay, responsibilities, commitments.
I don't know anyone that can book a holiday every other week on a whim or because there's some rain forecast.
Her life is so utterly fake just like her personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Obviously plenty of money but would they not be better off saving to buy a house and give themselves some long term stability? This influencer gig isn’t going to last forever - can’t see Terrie being happy to go back to nursing when the gravy train dries up

Reactions: 12
They don’t spend much on these holidays. Cheap flights thanks to her sister working for Aer Lingus. Bargain basement accommodation which is why we rarely see it. She shoots clothes etc over there so she can claim it as work. She’s as tight.

Obviously plenty of money but would they not be better off saving to buy a house and give themselves some long term stability? This influencer gig isn’t going to last forever - can’t see Terrie being happy to go back to nursing when the gravy train dries up
Do they not own the house

Tbf they get so many holidays from school there is still plenty of chances to get away .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.