Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want to take one for the team and ask her how her tan is so transfer resistant against her white swimsuits/outfits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For a girl that has 264k people following her, duck all of them interact with her content/pictures. What’s that about? Most of them are fake profiles probably?🤔

Reactions: 8
For a girl that has 264k people following her, duck all of them interact with her content/pictures. What’s that about? Most of them are fake profiles probably?🤔
I kinda feel like that about all the influencers though.
---
I am FUMING that this one got a free checkup in that place? The price of some of their checks. The one who lied about cancer in the past, who did very questionable work with a fertility clinic, is now preaching women's health checks. duck off!!!!

Reactions: 16
Delighted it took a year for her to get it but she wouldn’t be that excited if she spent her own bloody money.

also I see her sis in law is giving away a bugaboo butterfly, I was going to buy one but if she got hers for free then I’m out.

Reactions: 2
What buggy and car seat did she get for free? #cybex
She Had the cybex Priam - which is probably one of the stylish (Instagrammavble) & more expensive single buggies you can get. Also light weight & so easy to fold - I considered one but I wanted a double for price & longevity.

Not sure why she would get a different one now unless she wants a double or it’s been gifted.

My sofa has more motherly instincts than her so I would guess it is more likely that it is gifted 🤣

Reactions: 1
Jeez there’s something wrong with this one. What’s with the itch to keep going away. A bit of rain wants her to book a holiday… something up with your real life when you can sit still for a minute as my grandmother used to say, well she also used to say that person needed to be checked for worms 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s actually quite pale naturally. You can see how white her scalp is in her parting. I saw her with no tan or makeup on and she was unrecognisable. You’d easy walk past her. She must spend hours getting ready to go out or take pictures for the gram is all I can say as she’s no natural beauty or bronzed goddess

Reactions: 6
Keeps trying to make out that Ms.Poitier is walking. The child is holding on to the walker all the time. Not that I give a tit but she’s clearly competitive.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Keeps trying to make out that Ms.Poitier is walking. The child is holding on to the walker all the time. Not that I give a tit but she’s clearly competitive.
The irony is is probably down to her forcing shoes onto her way too early months ago that has delayed perths ability to walk independently. Pair of dickheads. Also grow up with this oh I want another holiday … when reality comes a calling to her it’s gonna be sweet! Imagine her influencer career down the drain and her having to do 7 days/nights working and a pitiful allocation of annual leave like the rest of us! Silly cow.

Reactions: 5
There is a want in her, only back from a holiday and going on about having itchy feet. She'll never to be happy.

Reactions: 14
There is a want in her, only back from a holiday and going on about having itchy feet. She'll never to be happy.
She does it purely for content cause we know how typical and boring her life actually is but she doesn’t want us to cop on to that, the mad bastard off on a holiday again how predictable, roll on photos of Sydney “my little water baby” tell us how many flights she’s been on already, who is she in competition with… herself 😂

Reactions: 10
Barely back in Ireland 48 hours and a holiday booked already! God forbid she had to spend some time at home with her child and act like a normal mother for Instagram. No wonder people have mental health issues when you go online after a long days work and see these influencers jumping on flights non stop ‘living their best lives’. So out of touch with reality! She’s the worst of the lot of them.

Reactions: 17
I do understand why people say she goes away constantly for content but like who in their right mind would find her in the slightest bit relatable or even care where she is off to next? I don’t get who likes her at all to be honest.

Reactions: 16
Obviously Daveh is incapable of saying no. Whatever about her using travel as a way to scam a living as an influencer, he isn’t and just seems to roll along whether he wants to or not.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.