Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any nurses here? I’m assuming some level of practice hours are required to maintain your registered nurse status? The actual thoughts of being in hospital and madeyes trotting over to change your cannula, dressing, give meds….would not fill me with comfort
I don’t think so, once you pay your registration fee each year

Lads, she’s after seeing the ‘Abdul’ picture up above and she’s after changing her settings on insta. Now we can’t search her followers 🤣🤣 mortified for her 🤣😂 she’s been caught rapid 👏👏👏👏
Mrsmakeup did the same! Plenty of Abdul’s there as well!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thread title : Terrie McEvoy #14 - mad for buying flights, cheap kids shoes, followers, mostly mad repromed won’t go away

Reactions: 8
New to Terry on Tattle, just wondering what is the Repromed story I see in the titles

Reactions: 2
So Terrie announces she’s was ambassador for repromed on the 3rd of May 2021, she says that she’s never had any issues with fertility etc etc. then 10 days later she announces she’s pregnant. There’s a video on her grid if you’ve the patience to scroll down thru the amount of utter shite she puts up. But that’s the story in short. Obviously not forgetting, scamming people in oz, making people believe she had cancer, rigging competition, repromed of course, I’m sure there’s more things to add to it 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So Terrie announces she’s was ambassador for repromed on the 3rd of May 2021, she says that she’s never had any issues with fertility etc etc. then 10 days later she announces she’s pregnant. There’s a video on her grid if you’ve the patience to scroll down thru the amount of utter shite she puts up. But that’s the story in short. Obviously not forgetting, scamming people in oz, making people believe she had cancer, rigging competition, repromed of course, I’m sure there’s more things to add to it 🤣
Don't forget she point blank refused to talk about anything baby related before getting the Repromed gig

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New to Terry on Tattle, just wondering what is the Repromed story I see in the titles
And just to add... This is exactly the reason we need to keep Repromed in the thread titles! Plenty of people still don't know how bad this one acted and how she as usual brushed it under the carpet and is hoping it'll go away

Reactions: 13
Is it her moms birthday? If so She looks incredible and almost younger than Terrie

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lads, she’s after seeing the ‘Abdul’ picture up above and she’s after changing her settings on insta. Now we can’t search her followers 🤣🤣 mortified for her 🤣😂 she’s been caught rapid 👏👏👏👏
No Way! That is too Funny the F*ckin Dope!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Brisbane not walking yet! 19 months!! I was walking at 9 months, me ma, thought I was destined for greatness....sadly me ma was very sadly disappointed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sometimes I think this thread cares more about Canberra walking than Terror does 🙈
I don't think anyone would mention it if Terror didn't go on so much about how advanced her child is. I couldn't careless what the kid is up to, but she has carried on in such a way that there is no doubt other parents following her have been made feel inadequate.

Reactions: 11
I don't think anyone would mention it if Terror didn't go on so much about how advanced her child is. I couldn't careless what the kid is up to, but she has carried on in such a way that there is no doubt other parents following her have been made feel inadequate.
Totally agree! She's a bollox. It's exactly how she wants everyone to feel too, you know she's going out of her way to portray tit to make others feel crap. I just find it a bit weird some people just come here every few weeks to ask if the child is walking yet and then disappear again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.