Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Terrie and Síle Seoige have beef a while back? I vaguely remember something.m??
Anyway, I was watching Síle’s stories this morning and she uploaded a video of her daughter (same age as Sydney) flying it with walking, and said her son also started walking at 14 months.. Síle can be good at her sly digs every now and again, this probably isn’t one, but a good post for her to upload when Terrie is so hung up over the walking situation because she definitely gets under Terrie’s skin

Babies should never be compared to each other like this. No matter how much their mothers annoy us.

Reactions: 11
Didn’t Terrie and Síle Seoige have beef a while back? I vaguely remember something.m??
Anyway, I was watching Síle’s stories this morning and she uploaded a video of her daughter (same age as Sydney) flying it with walking, and said her son also started walking at 14 months.. Síle can be good at her sly digs every now and again, this probably isn’t one, but a good post for her to upload when Terrie is so hung up over the walking situation because she definitely gets under Terrie’s skin
From the chats on here, I think Sile was shading or dissing out-every-night mums like our Tel while being quite the mommy martyr herself.

I’m sure they’ve both done the mature thing and blocked each other.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else get unnecessary rage when she uses this emoji - 🥹 I can’t explain it but it drives me MAD!!!!

Reactions: 17
Anyone else get unnecessary rage when she uses this emoji - 🥹 I can’t explain it but it drives me MAD!!!!
Na I can’t cope! A friend from work had a baby last summer and every single day I get snaps from her of the baby with that emoji!! It makes me roll my eyes so hard I don’t know why 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im no poo expert but you shouldn’t be able to pick up a 1yo poo! She is obviously constipated the poor pet and her mother thinks this is hilarious to share with her 200k followers 😡

Reactions: 4
Im no poo expert but you shouldn’t be able to pick up a 1yo poo! She is obviously constipated the poor pet and her mother thinks this is hilarious to share with her 200k followers 😡
What? Why wouldn't you? Solid food makes solid poo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whether you should/should not be able to pick up a 1 year olds shite is neither here nor there. The fact is Terror is despicable and protecting her childs privacy is laughable at this point. David looked like he was acting when giving his spiel. Pure bullshit story. Pardon the pun.

Terrie continues to protect her child’s privacy as usual.. telling us her child pooped on the floor

Reactions: 9
Terrie continues to protect her child’s privacy as usual.. telling us her child pooped on the floor
She's unbearable. Trying to be funny, she's so desperate to be relatable. Poor kid has had no privacy since the day she was born.
She is selling her child on the internet, no amount of hiding her face can hide that fact!!!

Reactions: 10
I'm not a rosie, pippa et al fan but do you think they would use that term for over 200k ppl to hear?? I don't even think Sue would! That's saying something!

A logger???!

So how long was the child unsupervised that she presumabley took off a nappy and supposedly did this and nobody noticed??

So how long was the child unsupervised that she presumabley took off a nappy and supposedly did this and nobody noticed??
My thoughts exactly. There’s no way a baby her age would stand up and 💩 in the living room and nobody would notice. This is the kind of thing that happens with a 2/3 year old you are trying to toilet train who’s running around the place with no nappy on - why would a 1 year old be left alone with no nappy on for long enough to do a poo you wouldn’t even notice? Doesn’t add up at all.

Plus why do they never ever have a top on that child in the pool or in the sun. Truly shocking!

Reactions: 13
Even if it did happen she’d wanna cop herself on talking about things like that on her public page when she’s no idea who the duck is watching her stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.