Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shots at dinner….with a baby! Oh the mad bastards. We believe you Terrie, the craic is 90 im sure!
Not a fan of Terrie at all but nearly every restaurant in Lanzarote gives a shot of some sort of liquor when they give you the bill to pay , that’s if it was when they were paying the bill when the picture was taken 🤨🧐

Reactions: 5
Not a fan of Terrie at all but nearly every restaurant in Lanzarote gives a shot of some sort of liquor when they give you the bill to pay , that’s if it was when they were paying the bill when the picture was taken 🤨🧐
Yes they do, but not everyone records themselves drinking them as if they are shots of sambuca 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yes they do, but not everyone records themselves drinking them as if they are shots of sambuca 🤦‍♀️
How would we all possibly know she did a shot if she didn’t record it and upload it to Instagram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That photoshopping of her bum in the latest post 🫣🫣🫣 Terrie Kardashian

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her arse doesn't look that big in it? Looks like she will need a tweezer to get that swimsuit off though she has it wedged up that far between her cheeks!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Her arse doesn't look that big in it? Looks like she will nerd a tweezer to get that swimsuit off though she has it wedged up that far between her cheeks!
There’s not a pick on her so I doubt her natural ass is that full. Deffo some photo trickery done there to make it look fuller

Reactions: 4
Saw first picture and was like that’s not photoshopped that much.. then swiped to second picture and laughed 🤣

Reactions: 4
My friend who has a heart of gold and loves her instagram told me she commented on a post Terror made about her baby walking. My friend said best to leave the baby without shoes until she was walking properly! Terror replied to her 🤐 with this emoji!!! Basically telling her to shut her mouth. I told my friend Terror was probably afraid she wouldn't get a collab with Clarks if Sydney was seen barefoot🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Should have mentioned in my post my friend was an avid supporter of Terror despite me telling her she was totally false. My friend even bought the Mantra crap!! Now she's finally seen the nasty side of Terror and unfollwed her. On the plus side it's also one less customer for Mantra and she finally believes me about Terror!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My friend who has a heart of gold and loves her instagram told me she commented on a post Terror made about her baby walking. My friend said best to leave the baby without shoes until she was walking properly! Terror replied to her 🤐 with this emoji!!! Basically telling her to shut her mouth. I told my friend Terror was probably afraid she wouldn't get a collab with Clarks if Sydney was seen barefoot🤣
Did you see someone asked was she was walking and she said yes holding on to things. Well that’s not walking 😂😂 thank god she’s a fake nurse because if I was unwell and saw her coming towards me I’d run

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And there we have it - how to categorise a trip as a work expense
Yip & whipping out the bottle of gin too🥴 Clowns the pair of them. Making out they’re these well travelled adventurers when really they’re probably booking somewhere cheap & trying to make out it’s so unique & amazing ✨ and it’s really a work expense

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.