Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needn’t bother with the playa Blanca review it’s fecking tiny. Why does she think she’s the first person to go to these bog standard places and everyone’s sitting around waiting on a hilight on it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate to defend but it is actually quite warm at the minute, I live in Spain and just yesterday on the news they were showing packed beaches in both the Med and the Canaries

Reactions: 3
Going on a rant here but do you know what drives me mad about Terrie her constant sharing of these NON funny videos about husbands doing the hoovering or what it's like to live with a mad bastard wife 🙄 She tags David everytime, can she not just send them onto him or just show him cos I'm sure he's sitting right beside her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gran Canaria and Tenerife are the best chance of good weather for Xmas/new year. GC usually good, Tenerife can get cloudy cause of volcano, we’ve done it a few times and always been lucky.

Gran Canaria and Tenerife are the best chance of good weather for Xmas/new year. GC usually good, Tenerife can get cloudy cause of volcano, we’ve done it a few times and always been lucky.
Yes we were thinking Tenerife.. we are all off for nearly 2 wks over xmas so might aswell try get away. We were also looking at the la Santa resort in Lanzarote. We dont need Sun more just to get out everyday without getting soaked or frozen😂.
Anyway sorry to derail the Terror thread🙈

Reactions: 1
Going on a rant here but do you know what drives me mad about Terrie her constant sharing of these NON funny videos about husbands doing the hoovering or what it's like to live with a mad bastard wife 🙄 She tags David everytime, can she not just send them onto him or just show him cos I'm sure he's sitting right beside her 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wish he’d start recording her every time he does a bit of housework because I’m sure she’s doing nothing 🙈

Reactions: 6
It’s all fun and games now but those 2 will end up split up in years to come. His tolerance will only go so far putting up with her never lifting a finger … it’s already getting old to him you can see from his body language.

• Heart
He is as bad as her he is a fitzpatrick and they are all controlling self entitled moody fuckers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That and her overuse of the 🥹 emoji. Such an hole

Reactions: 10
No one, not one person Terrie asked for your review of Prince Harry’s book when you can’t even spell experts …. Embarrassing. Go home and burn your phone … you shouldn’t be exposed to the public with your pea sized brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No one, not one person Terrie asked for your review of Prince Harry’s book when you can’t even spell experts …. Embarrassing. Go home and burn your phone … you shouldn’t be exposed to the public with your pea sized brain.
She said and meant excerpts, not experts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Shots at dinner….with a baby! Oh the mad bastards. We believe you Terrie, the craic is 90 im sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s cruel to have that child in the pool.
It’s not hot enough. Pools in lanzarote are cold even in the height of summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.