Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A reel from each of them “Day 1” oh the cringe levels! The one would nearly have done us. Marbaella isnt that exciting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was it a bottle of that Graces sister got for her birthday? Grace probably got it free and gave it as a present

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus wept... bringing the walker on hols is daft. Take that thing away and she would have more incentive to walk. Sure she doesn't need to walk independently because she has a walking aid. Get rid of shoes and socks indoors and just leave her at it.

My 1st 2 were early walkers at 10months. Neither of them were good at crawling so they gave up on that quite quickly. 3rd was flying around crawling and then didn't walk till 14 months because she could get wherever she wanted to. They all walk eventually but they are literally slowing her down with the walker and she'll now be so frustrated trying to walk without it. If they want to get somewhere and can't do it by crawling then they try and learn how to do it in a different way. They progress to walking.

Reactions: 9
2 things….,. Letting her walk towards that pool and the sandal falling off her foot. Just awful.
I know they were behind her filming her walk towards the pool but that’s not good enough

Reactions: 3
Does the child now just automatically move to show the back of her head when she sees the phone whipped out?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe she's away again.

Does anyone actually want to be away that often ? I love being at home. Then the novelty of going away, the excitement leading up to it... it can't be as exciting if you are going every second week.

Reactions: 14
For anyone interested, this is the villa she's in. It's almost 3k for a week in April so she must be selling plenty of orange tan and tacky footwear. As predicted, its 15 mins away from Marbella.
A whole villa for 2 adults, a baby and Perth's walker. It's crazy

• Haha
I really don't get the walker thing. If your kid can't walk unaided yet then don't most people just hold their hands? Or is it that you can't film them and hold their hands at the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don't get the walker thing. If your kid can't walk unaided yet then don't most people just hold their hands? Or is it that you can't film them and hold their hands at the same time?
It's prob because terror is dying for her child to be independent so she can parent even less

• Haha
“If you’re coming to Marbella I highly recommend you visit the old town” How exhilarating 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What was the place that they would always make out was a hidden gem?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.