Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has Sydney’s face on her story of David and the avocado. All you have to do is pause the video and you see the child. She also had her up on her YouTube channel 2 weeks ago and then she realised after it 12hrs up there 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
That's all last years stock that they couldn't get rid of sure there was like 500 hats left unsold by the end of last summer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this about Terror? Or who else is at it? I don’t follow many to be honest so wouldn’t be massively clued it. First thought was Terrie though. I voted to see results ✌
It’s Lisa Jordan for Penneys & it looks absolutely ridiculous with the back of the two girls heads & the boy facing her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
It could be a long list of influencers tbh! The ones who don't show their kids faces do the back of the head shite. Very very few actually keep their kids off SM!

Her sunglasses are €60-€70.... Is she for bleeping real!?

Reactions: 6
It’s Lisa Jordan for Penneys & it looks absolutely ridiculous with the back of the two girls heads & the boy facing her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Did Lisa Jordan not always show her kids online, is she now not showing their faces but still technically showing them??
These influencers are cracked!!!

Reactions: 5
Did Lisa Jordan not always show her kids online, is she now not showing their faces but still technically showing them??
These influencers are cracked!!!
Yep she did, I could pick her two girls out in a crowd of thousands! She stopped showing Pearl when she started school & just used Bowie. She’s started showing less of Bowie now because she has the little man to exploit! I guess she’ll have to have another one when he reaches the back of the head age too…. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has Sydney’s face on her story of David and the avocado. All you have to do is pause the video and you see the child. She also had her up on her YouTube channel 2 weeks ago and then she realised after it 12hrs up there 🤣🤣
Your right - full frontal face. Although from all the angles she’s shared she looks exactly as I imagined her 🤣

Reactions: 2
Your right - full frontal face. Although from all the angles she’s shared she looks exactly as I imagined her 🤣
Same as this - there is nothing I about how she looks that you couldn’t piece together from the thousands of angles she has shared.
Why is a child of that age in a washing basket - did they contain her in it while they were filming? doesn’t even seem to be a washing line around

Reactions: 1
duck me pink - that latest reel🙈scundered for her, she really does think she’s a mad bastard. And that absolute drip of a husband🥴 he’ll go along with it to keep up the Insta hun lifestyle. Two cretins.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always say it, it’s very entertaining watching Terrie and the other huns make holy shows of themselves with reels in order to try and stay relevant. I don’t know how Terrie doesn’t die with mortification

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.