Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No lads no no no…. Her latest reel. Wtf is that. I am so mortified for her. I’ve just no words! She spends all her time on her phone and no time with her family. It’s sad really. I am dying for her

Reactions: 11
Davey does it because its the only bit of work he does. He doesn't have to work and can go on holidays with her all the time can't wait till this pair have to get real jobs when all this ends which is going to happen soon you can see insta dropping off

Reactions: 15
No lads no no no…. Her latest reel. Wtf is that. I am so mortified for her. I’ve just no words! She spends all her time on her phone and no time with her family. It’s sad really. I am dying for her

And we all know it wasn’t a one take reel, cringe for her

Reactions: 5
Jesus that husband is a plank, I’m more embarrassed for him. He’s so brow bet. Mustn’t have any friends they would slag him to death.

Reactions: 8
Did Lisa Jordan not always show her kids online, is she now not showing their faces but still technically showing them??
These influencers are cracked!!!
The reason Lisa covers their faces when modelling clothes is that other clothes stores were using the images to advertise the same clothes, nothing to do with Their privacy. Lisa herself said this.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does she have to do an add every day for it to officially be concerned a work trip? How can she call they a holiday flogging her family for a few quid

Does she have to do an add every day for it to officially be concerned a work trip? How can she call they a holiday flogging her family for a few quid
It's just ad after ad after ad. The luggage was basically packed with Shite wave gin, sunglasses, straw hats, penneys haul, revive active and all Australia's toys.

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion, Terrie and her minion jet set again. Sydders still can’t walk, and no more talk of Repromed

Reactions: 7
I know this thread has turned into a Melbourne isn't walking yet..... I've zero issue with the child not walking, everyone gets there in the end! But Jesus Christ the shoes on a child who is not walking! My pal is a chiropodist and said when came to my kids walking, wait 4 weeks then get shoes as they need to find stability and balance! Then she has sidders in Converse!!! The poor child's calves must be killing her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this thread has turned into a Melbourne isn't walking yet..... I've zero issue with the child not walking, everyone gets there in the end! But Jesus Christ the shoes on a child who is not walking! My pal is a chiropodist and said when came to my kids walking, wait 4 weeks then get shoes as they need to find stability and balance! Then she has sidders in Converse!!! The poor child's calves must be killing her!!!
I agree, take those tit, unsupportive shoes off the poor kid. They are a pure hindrance. My 3 that are walking were a good 6 wks fully walking before I put anything other than socks on them. I was advised that nearly 10 yrs ago and I thought it was great. They were well able for shoes by then and weren't fazed by wearing them as they were very steady already.

Reactions: 7
She actually posted a full picture of Sydney... not the back of her head! Wonder did she mean to put on her stories.,

Reactions: 2
SHES POSTED HER FACE!!! Too many lunchtime beers and no doubt will be deleted soon. Doppppppe 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.