Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Amber051 why give her another follower number??? Her page is fully public!

ETA Repromed summary...
For years she refused to answer any questions around babies, children, family planning, etc etc. She would share the Q during a Q&A and answer by saying "I am not answering questions about this".

She was out of the blue announced as Repromed brand ambassador on April 1st, to open the convo around fertility. She gained loads of new followers who were suffering from fertility issues and admitted she had no fertility issues herself but knew people who did.

On 13th May, she announced she was expecting without a single thought for the people who are struggling with fertility!
Thanks for the update. I have u followed her. I started following her and began to think she was so stuck up her own arse that I looked into her and found her here. I myself have fertility issues so not one bit impressed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The clothes on the child are massive! The legs all rolled up and its so baggy on her. Not to mention the shoes!! What an absolute fool of a woman.

Reactions: 5
The clothes on the child are massive! The legs all rolled up and its so baggy on her. Not to mention the shoes!! What an absolute fool of a woman.
She really seems to rebel against any recommendations doesn’t she? Like never has a sunsuit on the child, seems to always have shoes on her even around the house - mental for a “nurse”

Reactions: 6
She really thinks these cliche couples killing each other in Ikea etc are gas but they aren’t. He is so aggressive I’d say he’d slap the face off you in a second. A right little thug

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really hoped 2023 was the year we could stop with the photoshoots in multi storey carparks!! but here we are again.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really hoped 2023 was the year we could stop with the photoshoots in multi storey carparks!! but here we are again.....
I may be wrong but I think I read somewhere that the whole photo shoot in a car park stemmed from America where it was to show off that you could afford to live in a development that had secure car parking provided for you underground.

• Wow
Terror at Magic Mike with her Chanel bag, is she renting these bags out or what!!?

• Haha
You can fully see the child’s face in her stories? It’s bizarre that she’s pretending to keep her private

Reactions: 4
Terror at Magic Mike with her Chanel bag, is she renting these bags out or what!!?
Ah we’d all be swinging around 5k handbags if we paid for nothing else in life including, food, cars, clothes, furniture, mattresses, garden renovations, hotel stays, restaurant/ bar bills, trips to the cinema, sky televisions, hairdressing, beauty treatments, perfume, makeup, nappies. Did I miss anything? Sure what else would she spend her money on??

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Is it not dangerous to leave the doors of washing machines open while there are children around

Reactions: 4
QUOTE="Siobs, post: 13831334, member: 92900"]
Is it not dangerous to leave the doors of washing machines open while there are children around
[/QUOTE]
Prob as dangerous as a bath full of water, don’t worry though, looks like Terrie staged the madness for content

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.