Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard disagree, I "earned" my scar as well but that doesn't mean I want it to be there on my skin. I used recovery oil on it at the start, maybe a month before terrie gave birth, and mine is a very faded white line now. No shame in wanting to treat a scar.
Fair enough if you're finished having kids, what if you end up having another section?

Sorry I just meant in regards to Terrie not you. Totally get using oil after and it is individual. If she plans on having another kid is laser not pointless at the minute and something she should look into once done with kids!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Fair enough if you're finished having kids, what if you end up having another section?

Sorry I just meant in regards to Terrie not you. Totally get using oil after and it is individual. If she plans on having another kid is laser not pointless at the minute and something she should look into once done with kids!?
She’ll never have another child. She had that baby for him & now she is done.

Maybe she is done having kids?? What about it!? Not like she will ever speak about it if someone did ask in a Q&A because she only talks about family planning when she is getting paid for it!

Reactions: 7
She gave away all the baby clothes straight up. Definitely done. She knows we’ll be harder travelling with 2.

Reactions: 4
She gave away all the baby clothes straight up. Definitely done. She knows we’ll be harder travelling with 2.
I gave 80% of our babys clothes , i only kept the really nice bit. Travelling with 2 is easier in someways as they have each other to entertain. They only ever stay in Airbnbs so having more kids wont effect where they can stay that only if you are staying in hotels . Hotels will take 2 kids.
I do think she is done but purely because she never wanted kids and only had the baby for the husbands sake. They deal was clearly he would be the stay and home Dad and she could continue life as normal.
Regards the scare , good for her if she wants to get it done. I would do the same in her position.
I dont need some “war wound” to remind me how amazing i am😂

Surprised nobody picked up Terrie posting a link to a video about children’s privacy online last week. Completely hypocritical.
6387F75E-533E-4E96-B7E5-ACC1E9826376.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why does Sydney constantly have shoes on? Isn't it bad for their feet development?

Reactions: 4
Surprised nobody picked up Terrie posting a link to a video about children’s privacy online last week. Completely hypocritical. View attachment 1921929
What a clown, she is as bad as anyone else. Her child has no privacy whatsoever!!! She has her all over insta, just because we haven't seen 4cm's of her face doesn't mean she's protecting her.
She's as thick as tit!!

Reactions: 11
Those Nadine Merabi jumpsuits are so overdone by the influencers. Yawn. Pretty sure she has it in multiple colours

Reactions: 8
Oh I love the jumpsuits, don't have the bod though.

Had to SNORT when she goes "I'm going to show you guys some of the full size products" and out of the huge box rolls a bleeping tiny lip balm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I actually loved that long demin skirt from her video the other day...but anyone that asked where its from she ignored....but when asked about the boots...oh it was sell sell sell...get that money honey 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Not enough comments on the real so she decides to give away an unwanted free gift for comments 😂 how do her followers fall for this

Reactions: 6
Check out Jenny McCarthy’s Instagram. They feature a few times with babies face hidden. Thought one or two photos were defo of Cairns in the reel

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.