Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she really compare them? There's almost a year and a half between them which is huge for a 1 and 2 year old?
I didn't mean it like that as in comparison to current milestones etc I just meant as a whole, he is clearly very ahead of typical development for speech... yet terror keeps trying to push her little one to the next milestone despite there being no signs of readiness

Reactions: 1
I didn't mean it like that as in comparison to current milestones etc I just meant as a whole, he is clearly very ahead of typical development for speech... yet terror keeps trying to push her little one to the next milestone despite there being no signs of readiness
Is Nikkis fella not gone 2? His speech would be average for his age .

The way she poses with her shoulders pushed forward to make her collar bones protrude gives me the ick- she is doing it in that pic across table in the black dress, does it all the time
Totally agree and she does it all the time, her photos always seem so staged. And these “last minute” girls’ nights out, don’t believe that for a second. Terrie’s prob been getting tanned, dolled up & face bleeping the camera getting ready for hours.
i see she’s on the beg now for laser treatment for her c-section scar.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Totally agree and she does it all the time, her photos always seem so staged. And these “last minute” girls’ nights out, don’t believe that for a second. Terrie’s prob been getting tanned, dolled up & face bleeping the camera getting ready for hours.
i see she’s on the beg now for laser treatment for her c-section scar.
She must not want more. Took years for my redness to go away. She’s a nurse she should know it takes time to heal

Do people actually get their c section scars treated? 🤔 I didn't know it was a thing. I literally don't see mine it's so low down.

Reactions: 8
She must not want more. Took years for my redness to go away. She’s a nurse she should know it takes time to heal
I doubt she does , id say she only had the first one for the husbands sake . She did a general nursing degree years agos , bit of a stretch calling her a nurse 😂

Reactions: 6
Do people actually get their c section scars treated? 🤔 I didn't know it was a thing. I literally don't see mine it's so low down.
I did scar massage if that counts but yeh, tbh I never really pay any attention to it 😂

Hard disagree, I "earned" my scar as well but that doesn't mean I want it to be there on my skin. I used recovery oil on it at the start, maybe a month before terrie gave birth, and mine is a very faded white line now. No shame in wanting to treat a scar.

Reactions: 5
Hard disagree, I "earned" my scar as well but that doesn't mean I want it to be there on my skin. I used recovery oil on it at the start, maybe a month before terrie gave birth, and mine is a very faded white line now. No shame in wanting to treat a scar.
Whatever makes you happy that’s your own business of course and I’m not trying to shame anyone, but when it comes to Terrie, this is highly likely to be a ploy for some collab with some clinic. That’s my guess anyway!

Reactions: 14
Terrie was a plastics nurse so she worked in this area . She knows what she can do to get rid of it but she wants a freebie that's why she tagged that place what's the bets she will be in there in the next few weeks getting her scar!lasered

Reactions: 10
Terrie was a plastics nurse so she worked in this area . She knows what she can do to get rid of it but she wants a freebie that's why she tagged that place what's the bets she will be in there in the next few weeks getting her scar!lasered
Oh I'm sure Avoca Clinic will come calling 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.