Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor child - wonder how they managed to get a passport photo 😅😅😅
Did she actually take a photo that looks like she's smothering the child just so she could share it on the gram and feel like she's not sharing her face 😂

Reactions: 6
Sad times when babies photo in a family photo album isn’t of her face so her mam can share it on Instagram 🙃😂

Reactions: 11
Yea this is actually pathetic and sad, what a shallow shallow life they lead, there’s going to be a lot of Instagram babies that will need a lot of counselling in 15-20 years time from all the messed up tit their parents put them through.

Sad times when babies photo in a family photo album isn’t of her face so her mam can share it on Instagram 🙃😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone have a discount code for Spotlight..
A non influencer one hopefully
They constantly have offers on their website if you keep an eye . We have spotlight toothbrushes and they are excellent but didnt order with a hun’s code .

Says she’s cooking a meal from Hello Fresh, next story she’s eating at the Morgan hotel. She’d say anything for a euro

Reactions: 18
Has Jake finally been kicked to the curb? Not many stories of him these days considering he used to make majority of her content

Reactions: 3
The way she poses with her shoulders pushed forward to make her collar bones protrude gives me the ick- she is doing it in that pic across table in the black dress, does it all the time

Reactions: 11
The way she poses with her shoulders pushed forward to make her collar bones protrude gives me the ick- she is doing it in that pic across table in the black dress, does it all the time
It’s her mad eyes scare me she looks mad and not in the way she likes to think she’s mad

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.