Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Na, I'm saying it now galz, when has she ever missed an opportunity to show us her rose wine on date night? Or champers to celebrate (celebrate shite might I add ) the terror would raise a glass to celebrate her dog s&itting!!!! She is pregnant and that's the end mark my word

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Na, I'm saying it now galz, when has she ever missed an opportunity to show us her rose wine on date night? Or champers to celebrate (celebrate shite might I add ) the terror would raise a glass to celebrate her dog s&itting!!!! She is pregnant and that's the end mark my word
God I hope not for the sake of the kid(s).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was on the champers and rose in Cork at end of September

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe White Wave is failing. I am shocked nobody wants the gin of an aggressive handbag who worked on it for 3 weeks 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I doubt it, not even a year after her section, not recommended.

Reactions: 2
Is that's not a huge brekkie for a baby that age?? Now I feel like I'm depriving my LG with her little bowl of ready brek and strawberries 😆🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh any chance to get one up on all of us poor inferior mothers, Terrie wouldn’t miss an opportunity to brag and make the rest of us feel inadequate

Is that's not a huge brekkie for a baby that age?? Now I feel like I'm depriving my LG with her little bowl of ready brek and strawberries 😆🙈

Reactions: 8
They're all so different! My 1 year old would eat twice that lol

Reactions: 1
Quick image search on AliExpress 🤣 handmade in Spain my a**. What a chancer. The market has to be completely saturated with these fools by now.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.