Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of money they would have spent on that “launch” with all the goodie bags, personalised cake, hair and makeup and new outfits… could have just donated directly to breast cancer… self centred, self serving, narcissistic, arseholes
The main purpose of It was to push the product under the guise of a charity event, sure it’s just launched in boots. Great advertisement for them

Reactions: 9
But it wasn't a charity event they have not donated anything they have asked people to donate and when they do they will be entered into a draw to win the make up from the launch its just a pr stunt that is all , as per usual with terrie the instascammer

Reactions: 12
Just an event created purely for content 🙄
Looks to be hardly anyone even there… maybe a dozen or so?? Even boozy Suzy couldn’t be bothered to go. Terri doesn’t even look like she wants to be there, stuck into her phone when the camera turned around to her

Reactions: 11
I think the arse is finally falling out of this market…. Tables half empty, everyone on their phone
Also, does the new product make you look like a man? No thanks if so
Let's hope so. These chancers (and Terrie Trotter in particular) have been riding the gravy train long enough. Selling cheap tat from China, orange tan and make up palettes galore!! Time to toddle off now and get real jobs. I'd say they aren't even declaring half the stuff to the tax man. Just take take take and contribute nothing!

Reactions: 8
Terror the Terrier won fashion star or some tit at the stellar awards. What a joke. Her clothes are all free crap.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
God she’s so cringe just seen niamh Cullens story and Terrie saying I want dedicate this award to my little girl Sidney “reach for the stars little girl “ …. Never laughed so hard 😪😬😂It’s a stellar influencer award given by jumped up nobody vicki notoro and a bunch of self involved jobless narcissists …. Cringing so bad for her ! It’s a free night out on the lash where a few losers give each other awards for “content” aka posting a few ads and pics …. Stop making it more than it is 👀😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
God she’s so cringe just seen niamh Cullens story and Terrie saying I want dedicate this award to my little girl Sidney “reach for the stars little girl “ …. Never laughed so hard 😪😬😂It’s a stellar influencer award given by jumped up nobody vicki notoro and a bunch of self involved jobless narcissists …. Cringing so bad for her ! It’s a free night out on the lash where a few losers give each other awards for “content” aka posting a few ads and pics …. Stop making it more than it is 👀😂😂😂🙈
Reach for the stars Syd the kid & someday you can be selling fake tan online, scamming nurses, rigging competitions, making a mockery out of infertility, threatening women and flooding the consumer market with Chinese shite. You go girl 👧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Reach for the stars Syd the kid & someday you can be selling fake tan online, scamming nurses, rigging competitions, making a mockery out of infertility, threatening women and flooding the consumer market with Chinese shite. You go girl 👧
The worst part is they don't see how they come across, they think they're celebs and that they are living the dream and we're all jealous.
I'm just totally scarlet for them all tbh!!

Reactions: 20
The worst part is they don't see how they come across, they think they're celebs and that they are living the dream and we're all jealous.
I'm just totally scarlet for them all tbh!!
It’s hilarious. Did you see the carry on of her saying it turning side to side to see who is watching her. That’s her Oscar’s moment in her orange pea brain head

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You forgot completely exaggerating and breadcrumbing insinuating you have cancer for content/ sympathy/ likes

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.