Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i would love if this were the case.
Bahama body got reformulated which prob wasn’t cheap.
she keeps having those clothes Collabs.
no shortage of ads.
no dip in followers.
So sue clothing line failed and she is still is thriving.
She has clothes collabs but then they are never heard about again, even if she hasn’t a dip in followers, the engagement from her current followers could be dwindling. I could be totally wrong of course

Reactions: 3
her most recent in the style collab is on sale already did she not just launch it last week?

Reactions: 9
OMG 😮 Terries In The Style collab is not just half price; 60/70% off! Granted it is terrible but still.....
These launches are cash grabs. Guaranteed she has zero input in the designs, her name is just used to sell, abit of hype for the presale. Launch, then a sale and quickly forgotten about and on to the next collab.
She is the Queen of fast fashion at this point.
Her contribution to landfill will last generations.....Well done Terror!!👏👏👏🤳
Now off ya go to BT's and buy yourself another LV bag to celebrate.

Reactions: 7
Is she actually posting that one 4 all incentive that ran from the 10th to 18th of September today? I'm actually sick to death of these companies. You would think they would donate the money they loaded her free one4all card to the charities instead of getting her to promote it when it's over.

Reactions: 5
Price range for next boot collection 99-229 euro!!! SUCK A DICK Terror!! Anyone stupid enough to fork out hard earned cash for their cheap shite deserves to have them fall apart a month down the line… lessons may then be learned 🤯

Reactions: 19
If her In The Style collection is the greatest thing ever and she's "obsessed " with it, how comes she never wears anything from it to all the functions she attends?

Reactions: 25
Price range for next boot collection 99-229 euro!!! SUCK A DICK Terror!! Anyone stupid enough to fork out hard earned cash for their cheap shite deserves to have them fall apart a month down the line… lessons may then be learned 🤯
Next Thread suggestion; Repromad! Suck a dick Terror!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now she bribing people to go over to her tik tok page.... Not a chance would I look at those cringe videos 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
No she’s giving away her awards ceremony bag of shite because she’s so grateful for her followers, not because she no more wants or needs it. But also throw her a follow on tic tok cos shes not that grateful and this one does nothing for nothing 😉😉

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else cringe at these misfortunate cunts? Imagine tagging bleeping terrie mcevoy following “made me do it” 🤭🫣 whoever this person is, they would want to go away and have a serious chat with themselves 😮😐😶😶😶😶😶😶
That’s enough to make me block someone and show up to their job with a box of eggs 🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Daveh forgot to buy Terror a gift for their wedding anniversary. Maybe she should have bought him flowers because we all know who is the housewife in that relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The reel with the dog and the baby and her blowing bubbles - the dog is jumping up and biting the bubbles right beside the baby 😱 I'm sure the dog wouldn't mean it but he could easily bite her hand when she lifts it in the air!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else cringe at these misfortunate cunts? Imagine tagging bleeping terrie mcevoy following “made me do it” 🤭🫣 whoever this person is, they would want to go away and have a serious chat with themselves 😮😐😶😶😶😶😶😶
I had a friend who bought a dress one Christmas because Terrie did.. I considered unfriending her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.