Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrie looks so different in those old wedding pictures. Can’t really put my finger on what’s different.. her mouth area maybe.
F*ckin hate those stupid tik toks .. leave them over there on tik tok.
I haaaate the narrative about women hiding their purchases from men

Reactions: 17
Terrie looks so different in those old wedding pictures. Can’t really out my finger on what’s different.. her mouth area maybe.
Terrie looks so different in those old wedding pictures. Can’t really out my finger on what’s different.. her mouth area maybe.
It’s a stupid reel when we know she makes the money & he does what he is told 😂

Reactions: 12
Drives me mad too 😡 Once bills and mortgage is paid I'll spend my wages on what I want!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have never had to hide or justify anything I have bought, I work hard and once all the necessary’s are paid for what I do with my own money is up to me. My mother in law lived her life in fear of what my father in law thought and it’s no way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Drives me mad too 😡 Once bills and mortgage is paid I'll spend my wages on what I want!
100%! Supposed to be a joke I get it but it feeds into patriarchal rubbish. We don’t (or at least we shouldn’t!) joke about many topics so why is this one still okay. Like gaaaaaaas I’ve a shopping problem but I hide the receipts hee hee so funny as long as master husband doesn’t see!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
100%! Supposed to be a joke I get it but it feeds into patriarchal rubbish. We don’t (or at least we shouldn’t!) joke about many topics so why is this one still okay. Like gaaaaaaas I’ve a shopping problem but I hide the receipts hee hee so funny as long as master husband doesn’t see!
Its all the more stupid when we know Terror wears the trousers in that gaff , just like we know her reels about being tired with a teething baby is bs too when Dayveh is clearly the primary caregiver.
She is such a moron.

Reactions: 11
The tired reel from a teething baby, it came from a memo, “must be more relatable as a new mum, but in no way vulnerable”.

Reactions: 8
Terror hammering her own inbox again this evening, all we are missing is a question asking if they should give everything up here to go travelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone tell her that all 10 month old babies are animal obsessed 😭 and that it’s not a personality trait the baby got from her 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a condescending smug little witch… first of all, the question someone asked about how she has so many babysitters, and she just responded “we are so lucky”… don’t bother putting up that question if you’re not going to answer it properly you little cow… second and of all, to be able to say “as long as you’re both thriving it doesn’t matter”, does she not realise how incredibly privileged and entitled she is to be able to say that?! I’m sure the majority of mothers would agree that for the first 6 months- 1 year of the their babies life, our own lives took a back seat in the name of survival. And that could have been compromising on sleep, getting to eat on time, nights out, weekends away, time to do our hair and makeup every day, whatever… and I’m not talking about being a mammy martyr, that’s just the way it is for most normal parents… my baby was thriving, but for the majority of time I certainly did not feel like I was thriving… so duck you Terrie for the terrible advice to that vulnerable parent.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What a condescending smug little witch… first of all, the question someone asked about how she has so many babysitters, and she just responded “we are so lucky”… don’t bother putting up that question if you’re not going to answer it properly you little cow… second and of all, to be able to say “as long as you’re both thriving it doesn’t matter”, does she not realise how incredibly privileged and entitled she is to be able to say that?! I’m sure the majority of mothers would agree that for the first 6 months- 1 year of the their babies life, our own lives took a back seat in the name of survival. And that could have been compromising on sleep, getting to eat on time, nights out, weekends away, time to do our hair and makeup every day, whatever… and I’m not talking about being a mammy martyr, that’s just the way it is for most normal parents… my baby was thriving, but for the majority of time I certainly did not feel like I was thriving… so duck you Terrie for the terrible advice to that vulnerable parent.
This is a typical surface level response from Terrie. She is about as deep as an egg cup and let’s face it she has zero empathy for anyone let alone new mothers. She is incapable of putting herself in anyone else’s shoes and I’m fact if she managed it she would steal the shoe’s because she is so vile.

Reactions: 18
100% well said. She’s the biggest dose with her fake shite.

Reactions: 6
Can someone tell her that all 10 month old babies are animal obsessed 😭 and that it’s not a personality trait the baby got from her 😳
I came here to say that, when my young one was that age they were absolutely obsessed with my mother in laws cat - now they don’t look sideways at it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.