Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about you girls but I'm waiting with baited breath to see how the elf went this morning??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s really is super impressive that David knows all his animal noises now…. oh oops was that supposed to be Little Melbourne doing those? 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know about you girls but I'm waiting with baited breath to see how the elf went this morning??
Yes and will it last for all of December 🤣

It’s really is super impressive that David knows all his animal noises now…. oh oops was that supposed to be Little Melbourne doing those? 🤣🙄
Yes....bless him he only got all the sounds right finally last week! It didn't sound like a baby making them sounds at all, well maybe 1 of them...does she think we're that gullible

Reactions: 3
I received a reply from the Ronald Mc Donald House. They were lovely.

They assured me that they do not pay any influencers, Mc Donalds are running the campaign on their behalf and 100 percent of all profits go directly to RMCD house.

Reading between the lines there Mc Donalds pay them, not the charity.

Still think it's gross that they are profiting from promoting a charity though regardless of where the payment comes from.

Reactions: 16
Terror is going to be that parent at school that everyone avoids.

Like Tignam aka Melissa Mills. She sits in the car because she slated the school Mums on her Insta stories and now no one talks to her!!! Hated and deservedly so. Terror will be the same. Despised.

Reactions: 8
Terror is going to be that parent at school that everyone avoids.
Terri won’t even know where the child’s school is; Daveh will be responsible for dropping and collecting her. Why would Terri start taking an interest in the child that she can’t post pictures of?

Reactions: 9
Terri won’t even know where the child’s school is; Daveh will be responsible for dropping and collecting her. Why would Terri start taking an interest in the child that she can’t post pictures of?
She ll be all on it at that stage. Oh the content we have to look forward to … the back of Melbourne’s head as they have girly afternoons getting the nails done (no 14 day manicure for Adelaide) and baby chinos and of course Perth becoming the first child to learn to swim. Terror won’t miss an opportunity to photograph herself thinner and more dressed up the the other mums at the school gate also.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Very true! I see David out walking with Sid and jake all the time and never once seen Terrie with them…

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She has print images of a giraffe blowing a large bubble in the childs room… why?

Reactions: 1
Is Canberra still not walking? Poor Terror must be freaking out that her genius baby is falling behind on her milestones. 😱
Also, we could all see her face in that last story (not like we haven't seen it all by now 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh go duck yourself Terrorist, ure a jumped up knacker. Nobody is impressed your feeding "MS" Ayers rock donnybrook fair fish pie.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.