Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough, but somebody was bothered. At the end of the day he was posting on a public account and wasn't transparent as far as I can see and so people have every right to question them. That's the problem with this lot, they think they can do whatever they like and should never be questioned.
I say fair f$%ks to whoever messaged him.
They are a pair of cowboys.
See I dont understand how doing up a rented house is being a cowboy. Question him on being a robbing fucker with his 2 "businesses" or his lack of ad or his lack of transparency around the garden. The person didn't mention any of that, just asked him why bother spending money on a rented house.

Anyway, I think people think I'm standing up for him, I'm not at all. I defo defo defo think he should be called out and we all know in classy Fitz style the response is always going to aggressive whenever they do get called out coz their true colours always shine through! They are rough as duck!

Reactions: 11
To be fair to Daveh what the hell is he meant to respond to that message …. I think 99.9 per cent of people would tell u to feck off lol 🙈😂😂 it’s funny as I can’t stand the 2 cowboys …. but it’s not addressing anything specific like say terror and her fake cancer or asking for a response on the fertility scandal . It’s just saying “you don’t own your gaff and Fitzpatricks are knackers” - he’s obviously going to respond aggressively or else block !
OK, maybe messaging David wasn't the best idea ever but his attitude shows what a little weasel he his! Don't come at me if he's your fellas friend and all, I'm just saying his attitude isn't pleasant. No negative against your fella.
o

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See I dont understand how doing up a rented house is being a cowboy. Question him on being a robbing fucker with his 2 "businesses" or his lack of ad or his lack of transparency around the garden. The person didn't mention any of that, just asked him why bother spending money on a rented house.

Anyway, I think people think I'm standing up for him, I'm not at all. I defo defo defo think he should be called out and we all know in classy Fitz style the response is always going to aggressive whenever they do get called out coz their true colours always shine through! They are rough as duck!
I get ya, doing improvements to a rental is fine if you're happy to pay for it and the owner agrees. We rent and have been in the same property for 5yrs and happily make improvements as to me it is our home(for now). I guess that's not my issue either, so sorry, a case of crossed wires.
I had thought the poster had questioned him if it was a collab as I remember when it all happened, but I could be wrong!!!

Reactions: 3
To be fair to Daveh what the hell is he meant to respond to that message …. I think 99.9 per cent of people would tell u to feck off lol 🙈😂😂 it’s funny as I can’t stand the 2 cowboys …. but it’s not addressing anything specific like say terror and her fake cancer or asking for a response on the fertility scandal . It’s just saying “you don’t own your gaff and Fitzpatricks are knackers” - he’s obviously going to respond aggressively or else block !

o
I totally agree !
I am 100 percent behind calling out influencers on their shady carry on, but sending someone that message from a fake account just feeds into the troll narrative

Reactions: 10
Jam packed full of ads. This one is disgusting, she really would sell her granny.

Reactions: 7
Can anyone see how many followers she has lost this week alone? Her BF links are so overboard. More paid posts than any other flogger I’ve seen. She’s money mad 😴

Reactions: 6
Christ on a donkey, please someone tell me why this witch was in visiting the toy show set?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Christ on a donkey, please someone tell me why this witch was in visiting the toy show set?
Of course it’s going to be the best toy show ever …. Everything is the best as far as terrors concerned. duck right off!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe some kids have Bahama body and a pair of mantras on their Christmas list? 🤣🤣
Or a meet and greet with the Girl boss herself!
Her sister in law will lose her tit, she’s always tryna get her dance school on it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If the toy show thing is anything to do with front line workers she should be ashamed of herself!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.