Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We wonโ€™t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh they have it in the Morgan. It definitely doesnโ€™t look like Terrie asked them to plonk it on the front of the shelf there for the photo. ๐Ÿ™„
She 1000% gave it to them as part of some sort of deal, and then took a picture to make it look like itโ€™s popular to create hype. So far itโ€™s one in 1 bar and 1 SuperValu that she will keep reposting. They have sold 1 bottle off the website despite the numerous posts on her instagram to 263k followers.

They have also updated the website to make it harder to see how much stock is leftโ€ฆ hi terror ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What time is she doing the alcohol posts?

Are influencers allowed to push alcohol all hours of the day and night? Because nobody else is.

the ASAI is useless and not fit for purpose.

Reactions: 18
What time is she doing the alcohol posts?

Are influencers allowed to push alcohol all hours of the day and night? Because nobody else is.

the ASAI is useless and not fit for purpose.
Sheโ€™s also never once put the disclaimer about drinking responsibly, fairly certain that you are suppose to do that when prompting alcohol. Especially if your a brand owner but that just shows how clueless they are and will just throw their name to anything

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She 1000% gave it to them as part of some sort of deal, and then took a picture to make it look like itโ€™s popular to create hype. So far itโ€™s one in 1 bar and 1 SuperValu that she will keep reposting. They have sold 1 bottle off the website despite the numerous posts on her instagram to 263k followers.

They have also updated the website to make it harder to see how much stock is leftโ€ฆ hi terror ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
just checked and there are 327 bottles left on the website!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah lads I couldn't come on here quick enough to say the same thing as ye said. She 100pc got them to put that on the shelf. 5 secs on shelf and she's videoing. Lads lads this is just bleeping priceless ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My partner and a few of his friends went on a lads weekend away recently. My partner happens to be close friend's with David, he was invited. But turned down the invite with "regret". How many invites has Terror had to turn down? I'll let you count that on 1 hand. David isn't allowed a life. Terrie is extremely jealous of his life, where he goes, who he talks to, who he's close with. We, being terries husbands friend's partners, don't like you terrier but you already know that and that's why he's not allowed boys nights

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
My partner and a few of his friends went on a lads weekend away recently. My partner happens to be close friend's with David, he was invited. But turned down the invite with "regret". How many invites has Terror had to turn down? I'll let you count that on 1 hand. David isn't allowed a life. Terrie is extremely jealous of his life, where he goes, who he talks to, who he's close with. We, being terries husbands friend's partners, don't like you terrier but you already know that and that's why he's not allowed boys nights

I don't think Daveeh is a particularly person either....maybe I'm wrong Terror? Terror and Daveh suit each other.

Reactions: 3
Imagine sitting at home on your sofa pulling faces and poses the way terrie does ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚so jealous of her life ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OK, maybe messaging David wasn't the best idea ever but his attitude shows what a little weasel he his! Don't come at me if he's your fellas friend and all, I'm just saying his attitude isn't pleasant. No negative against your fella.
He was very quick to jump on the defence but its not really any of your business what he does with the house to be fair. Dunno why you felt the need to send that ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 21
Could she have made the sharing of small Irish businesses any smaller? Everything she does is so disingenuous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He was very quick to jump on the defence but its not really any of your business what he does with the house to be fair. Dunno why you felt the need to send that ๐Ÿ˜…
I agree. To be honest I think the sender comes across way worse than David in this instance.

and no Iโ€™m not Terror, David or any of the extended friends or family!

Reactions: 22
David was at wedding recently as well but went by himself and no Terrie. She's previously said how blessed they are with so many babysitters so it's not like they couldn't find anyone to mind Adelaide the night of the wedding, it's very obvious his friends don't like her so she didn't go to the wedding. What sort of life is that though?! If the roles were reversed and it was a woman that was being discouraged from seeing her friends and her male partner was out the whole time we would be calling it abuse!

Reactions: 15
David was at wedding recently as well but went by himself and no Terrie. She's previously said how blessed they are with so many babysitters so it's not like they couldn't find anyone to mind Adelaide the night of the wedding, it's very obvious his friends don't like her so she didn't go to the wedding. What sort of life is that though?! If the roles were reversed and it was a woman that was being discouraged from seeing her friends and her male partner was out the whole time we would be calling it abuse!
Whe you think about it, it's really mad. I think at this time of year especially, most couples would have loads of nights out/lunches/work party nights planned and would be looking forward to. Maybe a few Christmas weddings, or whatever. Imagine all of those things just being an opportunity for 'content' and part of your 'work'. They never take a day off and it's not that I feel sorry for them, it's greed I know. But we are supposed to look up to them, be influenced by them. That's their 'job'. I wouldn't trade my imperfect life for any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Whe you think about it, it's really mad. I think at this time of year especially, most couples would have loads of nights out/lunches/work party nights planned and would be looking forward to. Maybe a few Christmas weddings, or whatever. Imagine all of those things just being an opportunity for 'content' and part of your 'work'. They never take a day off and it's not that I feel sorry for them, it's greed I know. But we are supposed to look up to them, be influenced by them. That's their 'job'. I wouldn't trade my imperfect life for any of it.
Yep exactly this! Imagine your friends wedding being an opportunity to flog tit! Such as thinking of what outfit to wear that will generate the most from the AF link to coming up with a reel at the venue. It's a sad existence!

I think at the time they were both posting alot of stories about the company that did the garden and they didn't declare it as an ad or collab or whatever.
I also think at some point David worked with the company and I guess people felt they weren't being transparent and there was a high possibility they didn't pay full whack.
Like let's be honest they are both shady af.

Reactions: 13
I think at the time they were both posting alot of stories about the company that did the garden and they didn't declare it as an ad or collab or whatever.
I also think at some point David worked with the company and I guess people felt they weren't being transparent and there was a high possibility they didn't pay full whack.
Like let's be honest they are both shady af.
Yeh and I completely agree he should be called out for everything you have mentioned, but I personally wouldn't be bothered messaging him about why he's doing up his rented house

I know for a fact that David was at a relatives wedding recently and Terrie wasn't invited.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeh and I completely agree he should be called out for everything you have mentioned, but I personally wouldn't be bothered messaging him about why he's doing up his rented house

I know for a fact that David was at a relatives wedding recently and Terrie wasn't invited.
Fair enough, but somebody was bothered. At the end of the day he was posting on a public account and wasn't transparent as far as I can see and so people have every right to question them. That's the problem with this lot, they think they can do whatever they like and should never be questioned.
I say fair f$%ks to whoever messaged him.
They are a pair of cowboys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.