Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We wonโ€™t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok those reels they do with the voiceovers are beyond cringe as it is but she takes it to cringle level off the scale when shes mouthin the voiceover ten years behind the actual voiceover ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Soooo bad!! These โ€œwomenโ€ are just oversized kidsโ€ฆ

Reactions: 6
Ok those reels they do with the voiceovers are beyond cringe as it is but she takes it to cringle level off the scale when shes mouthin the voiceover ten years behind the actual voiceover ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Soooo bad!! These โ€œwomenโ€ are just oversized kidsโ€ฆ
And sure Superbaby would be a dream while teething no? I thought she was an angel?

Reactions: 1
Even her q&as are wired! Everything is amazing, happy, clappy in fairy unicorn land ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I'd have more respect for her if she came on and said Sydney was a melt today or she had a day of food pouches! But no she manages to do everything with glitter on top. Drives me mad ๐Ÿ˜ค
She loves reading here, her new reel ๐Ÿฆท๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 1
Does she try copy Rosanna Davison with her not funny reels? Absolute cringe

Reactions: 7
Does she try copy Rosanna Davison with her not funny reels? Absolute cringe
Is Rosanna still doing them?? I stopped following her about 6 months ago because of the hypocrisy of not showing the kids faces but using the kids for 99% of her content.

Reactions: 14
God bless us and save us, I think mantra missed the Garth brooks boat with the white cowboy boots! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's something that gets to me, when she posts those nice feel good quotes, then captions 'for anyone that might it' implying 'I don't, but you do' ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's something that gets to me, when she posts those nice feel good quotes, then captions 'for anyone that might it' implying 'I don't, but you do' ๐Ÿ˜‚
Saint Terrors good deed for the day
(After conning 1,000s of euros out of her gullible followersโ€ฆ)

Reactions: 5
Lads, she on SC getting people to come over to her IG page๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she must be running low on followers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know she mentioned it herself but I canโ€™t get over the fact she threw the tanning mitt sheโ€™d just used onto the white bedsheets ๐Ÿคฃ seriously shows how much sheโ€™s involved in their housework

Reactions: 3
The boots ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I've been having a tit week but they've cheered me right up. โ‚ฌ149 too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ah lads stop the world and let me off

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I've been having a tit week but they've cheered me right up. โ‚ฌ149 too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Youโ€™d wonder are they actually trolling us all, like are they picking the worst designs from the Chinese category, picking a random name to make them sound chic, and putting a mad price on them to see how many gobshites buy it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Are they really โ‚ฌ149!!! the state of them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ any fool who parts with โ‚ฌ149 for them needs their head examined!! They're vile and they look cheap AF

Reactions: 8
Did you she actually put the heart emoji over that silver ball in case we saw her childโ€™s distorted reflection in it?! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ no one gives a duck Terrie

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She just received the box of toys today and the baby already LOVES them. Never gives an honest review on anything. Once sheโ€™s paid, she doesnโ€™t give a fiddlers

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.