Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist on doing that ridiculous pose with her shoulders? She looks mental next to Louise

Reactions: 12
Was the water babies swimming lessons gifted? I’m just waiting for an excuse to pull my child out of it because it’s a half hour of hell each week 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The shoulder pose i can't get my head around. To the point where i think there is something wrong with her back and she's forced to pose like that, it doesn't look right or normal!

Reactions: 10
Was the water babies swimming lessons gifted? I’m just waiting for an excuse to pull my child out of it because it’s a half hour of hell each week 🤣🤣
😂😂I do love it for my lot but it’s sickening when wans get it for free. Can you imagine how boring that dinner conversation was, LC is unreal boring and then T herself would only just enjoy talking about herself.

Reactions: 5
Full face of make up for the pool 🙄 I can only imagine her sashaying into the pool in her sexy one piece in front of the other parents 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The shoulder pose i can't get my head around. To the point where i think there is something wrong with her back and she's forced to pose like that, it doesn't look right or normal!
I think people do that to look skinnier. We did back in the day 😂 but we were more a size 12 than a size 6 😅

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.