Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she is always claiming that clothes "suck you in". What are you sucking in terror? Your organs? Rachel gorry is the same. Please just show Ms Australia's full face. It is actually embarrassing.
Seen the baby around the local area she’s imagine of Croia with dark hair so defo a Fitzpatrick

Reactions: 5
You would be too if you lived with Terror, the ultimate full time Mad Bastard.
Yeah I'd say she's horrible to live with. She's always filming him mocking him, he does most of the childcare and all of the house work and she seems to be out with the girls multiple times a week.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I'd say she's horrible to live with. She's always filming him mocking him, he does most of the childcare and all of the house work and she seems to be out with the girls multiple times a week.
It will end in tears esp if she’s game for another child (I have my doubts) she’s too selfish ….. the resentment will build as time goes on. Wait til Ms Australia is a toddler throwing tantrums … he ll resent her gone out all the time then.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus between herself and Sandra Murphy they show their kids more than anyone, either show or don’t, preferably don’t - stay private and leave her off the gram Terrie

Reactions: 15
Lord have mercy on us all… Sidders is starting water babies… she’ll be running the bloody class by the end of it no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh wow can't wait till Sunday till we hear how Sydney got on at water babies, she's such a clever baby I'm sure she'll be swimming unaided from the get go and then next week she's going to swim with dolphins with her full time mad bastard mam 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lord have mercy on us all… Sidders is starting water babies… she’ll be running the bloody class by the end of it no doubt
And Miss Australia 2021 will be able to dry and dress herself after the class no doubt too. No such thing a sweaty stress post swimming chaos in the Fitzy school of parenting. 🙄🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sydney is swimming the channel Sunday week. Water babies is just a mixer for our oceanic queen

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Live locally I’ve seen him out with the baby & dog loads of times, only saw her out with them too today for the 1st time & she was 10 foot behind them head in her phone

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Live locally I’ve seen him out with the baby & dog loads of times, only saw her out with them too today for the 1st time & she was 10 foot behind them head in her phone
Was she orange in real life? Her tan looks crazy looking through instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She only recently heard who garth Brooks was , ah stop the fukin lights.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh wow can't wait till Sunday till we hear how Sydney got on at water babies, she's such a clever baby I'm sure she'll be swimming unaided from the get go and then next week she's going to swim with dolphins with her full time mad bastard mam 🤪
Sure wasn’t she training in the Mediterranean Sea all summer, the pool should be no bother

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even her q&as are wired! Everything is amazing, happy, clappy in fairy unicorn land 🙄🙄 I'd have more respect for her if she came on and said Sydney was a melt today or she had a day of food pouches! But no she manages to do everything with glitter on top. Drives me mad 😤

Reactions: 18
Even her q&as are wired! Everything is amazing, happy, clappy in fairy unicorn land 🙄🙄 I'd have more respect for her if she came on and said Sydney was a melt today or she had a day of food pouches! But no she manages to do everything with glitter on top. Drives me mad 😤
She's fake, everything she portrays is fake.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.