Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being an Irish model consisted of being in a bikini on Grafton St in the depths of winter holding a placard. Classy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She obviously hadn't perfected The look at me but don't look at me face cos Im shy pose.
Or the I will have your eye out with me shoulder blades unless you buy me tan

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god! That book is not meant to teach a one year-old how to tie laces. It's for developing fine motor skills! Yeah - we'll make a book to teach your little brats how to close a zipper. You can see from that story that she literally has no idea what she is doing, but still pretends to the know-it-all mummy of the highest class!

Reactions: 10
Terror says she wants to go to Australia for a few months but also has said in the past that she really wanted to come home and made it out not to be as she had portrayed it while there. So which is it? I don’t see why you’d want to go to a place and spend that much time there when you weren’t happy. The grass is always greener with this one and she can’t keep up with the bull tit she spins.

Reactions: 8
She’s just a massive contradiction, don’t want to share child but shows all bar 4 inches and what her sh1t is like. Loves the ‘planet’ but fast fashion and balloon arches. Loves rush beach but wants to go to Oz. I’d say she’s never happy.
She’s only keeping up shifts to get a mortgage.

Reactions: 13
I’d love to know what she has had done. Lips fillers of course, and she’s straightened her teeth
If she were an American celeb I’d say she had a brow lift.. but nurse Terrie / C list influencer has hardly?!
I know we all sort of ‘grow into’ our faces but she looks totally different

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’d love to know what she has had done. Lips fillers of course, and she’s straightened her teeth
If she were an American celeb I’d say she had a brow lift.. but nurse Terrie / C list influencer has hardly?!
C list influencer is being too kind…😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She used to be white and is now an oompa loompa.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah no her skin colour is different because I don't know if ye know this or not but she was in Australia and picked up a lovely tan over there!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
enough Botox will lift the brows

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.