Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could not careless how she chose to feed her child, but she 100% tried to give the impression she was breastfeeding all the while managing to be out and about at the drop of a hat in figure hugging outfits, while women who were actually breastfeeding and maybe struggling because anyone that has breastfed knows it can be absolute hell were looking in on her stories probably wondering what the f they were doing wrong.
What Terrie has done from the very start of her pregnany is pretend. Apart from afew poo explosions everything's has been honky dory, I'll call her out for that.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 100% this! Terrier alludes to alot of things online! She's the ultimate catfish!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yup seeing Terrie fake breastfeeding her newborn from several kilometres away does nothing but damage to anyone looking on who is trying to actually establish breastfeeding. For a natural act, it doesn't fall into place for most without epic effort, time and very often tears. Seeing Terrie 2 weeks post section in her crop top, apparently a breastfeeding mom with no prob going out and about nightly while her dream baby slept like an angel.. only served to make me, a 3rd time experienced bf mother feel like nothing but an over weight, over whelmed, worthless failure who could just about wear clothes and barely kept her 3 kids alive.

I couldn't care less how she actually fed, but it's a bit deceitful for my liking to strongly allude to bf while never actually being at home with baby, while presenting the most polished, perfect appearance I've ever seen in a post partum mom. Telling us all how easy and amazing it is. If I was looking at that after my 1st, I'd have been more inclined to throw in the breastfeeding towel, thinking that I'm clearly effing useless at it if I can barely function while she is clearly sailing through it.

That tit hurts women and I think we're right to be pissed. Would absolutely have respect for any of the insta moms who would say that they didn't bf cause they didn't want to. That they tried it, didn't enjoy it so stopped. That it didn't work out for any number of reasons so they're no longer doing it. That they did it for a week, it was going fine but they have decided to now formula feed. Just because they're public figures doesn't mean they don't get a choice but the lying is awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think everyone can agree she should have been open and honest from the beginning and should never had lead people to believe she was doing something she wasn't and making it look unrealistically easy (then again when has she ever been open and honest about anything in her life) but to suggest she shouldve had the "intelligence" as a health care professional to look for breast feeding support boils my blood. Her choice at the end of the day!

Reactions: 6
The fact she states that the baby sleeps like a dream during the night enrages me. my little one is a few weeks old and is hard to settle during the night hence the 3:15am tattle scrolling. Babies are babies surely. I also had a look back through at her doing her hair a week after a section all made up it’s madness. Genuinely can’t believe how often she goes out, on trips etc away from the baby. I can’t imagine leaving mine at the moment and feel like all my priorities have changed completely.

The fact she states that the baby sleeps like a dream during the night enrages me. my little one is a few weeks old and is hard to settle during the night hence the 3:15am tattle scrolling. Babies are babies surely. I also had a look back through at her doing her hair a week after a section all made up it’s madness. Genuinely can’t believe how often she goes out, on trips etc away from the baby. I can’t imagine leaving mine at the moment and feel like all my priorities have changed completely.
Hey fellow mama with a sleep stealer! That’s it and people will come on and say don’t look at her page if it makes you feel shite 🙄 nothing you see with her is genuine, she’s one of the worst of them. She’s lucky daveh was prepared to adopt the normally mums role. Majority of us certainly couldn’t do it, leave them so much or be so detached. She ll live to regret it.

Reactions: 10
Lads dying for hat launch, price point should be €5 like Penney’s.
my guess is €25, get your bid in below and let’s see who’s closest. More entertaining than watching the blaggers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
my guess is €25, get your bid in below and let’s see who’s closest. More entertaining than watching the blaggers 🤣
I'm actually gonna say €35 cause I think they are that cheeky!! Will we have the usual dramatics from Terror......a dream......blood, sweat and tears.....can't believe she finally gets to show us something that's been yrs in the making.....so proud.....know you're gonna love them as much as I do....gasp.....gasp.....eeeekkkkk, ya know the charade by now!!!!🥱🥱🥱

You're baby is perfectly normal and you are perfectly normal and you're doing a great job. Never think otherwise.

• Haha
I'll be shocked if it's less than 30. Terror values her own importance way more than that. The shoes were extortionate.

Reactions: 7
I was actually going to say 40…. Ugh the same usual shite from her now tonight is right we could almost write the script for her at this stage eeekkkkk

Reactions: 5
She ll live to regret it.
[/QUOTE]
She will in her hole !!! She's a selfish cow and had that poor baby purely to "tick the box" so she could call herself a "Mum" then use her as a cash cow for "content". Even the way she milked her pregnancy after the whole Repromed debacle was downright disgusting. Her whole actions and persona and the shite she goes on with do absolutely nothing for ordinary women, be they women who are mothers or those struggling with fertility issues, only make them feel like shite. It's like she's taunting people.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I imagine she must be impossible to live with. Street angel, house devil comes to mind with her. All crazy eyes and "living my best life ever" never in a bad mood on stories... Prob why Daveh uses the hoover so much, trying to drown out her complaining!

Reactions: 9
I think €35. The Mantra price points are so high I can’t see them doing €25

Reactions: 1
It’s a straw hat and a very basic one st that currently on holidays and every shop is full of the same for €10 in dating that wouldn’t be in the least surprised if they price them at €40 they have the cheek

Reactions: 1
Penney’s had ones recently that looked similar for €5, that’s why I’m dying to see what these Chancers are going to charge. God bless anyone buying one off these charlatans, they deserve to be shot with balls of their own sh1te

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.