Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she won't take first steps... Just like that she'll start walking. Just like she started talking 😂😂😂

Try hard Terrie overexaggerating as usual 🙄 her life is just so picture perfect all the time, everything is easy breezy, her relationship is so amazing 😂 usually when people try too hard its because they are trying to hide what's really happening. She's a fool. I got a good laugh today though about the child talking 😝 what ever you say Terrie love 🤥🤥
Sydney will just start running, not walking cause she is a mad ba**ard don't you know 😅🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sydney will just start running, not walking cause she is a mad ba**ard don't you know 😅🙄
She'll be an Olympic gold medalist in the marathon and a member of MENSA, all by age five, don't you know??!! No seriously, imagine having this dose as a mother, poor child will be put on a pedestal by her for being normal and average like most kids, and be crippled with disappointments when she discovers life is good but not all sunshine and rainbows.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she needs to make a decision - show the child or don't. But this thing of pretending like you're giving the child privacy is getting old very fast!

Reactions: 20
My hole she was sobbing all day. She's so false, it's like she's only speaking like this because she thinks that's how all amazing, loving mothers should react/behave. Yes when your baby achieves a milestone it's so fecking exciting and of course can be emotional but you have your moment and get on with your day! I was beside myself with excitement when my baby rolled over but then I had to get back to bottle washing, laundry, housework and everything else in between!!

Reactions: 17
She is so over the top dramatic about absolutely everything, she is exhausting to watch/listen.
Take a bleeping break Terror!!

She needs to have a set of twins or triplets to soften her cough absolute dose .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she just have he audacity to say make sure you soak up the newborn stage because it goes by so fast?! This is a woman who was more interested in changing the beds two weeks post section than sitting under her little baby. The woman who spent more time doing her hair and makeup and playing dress up then actually putting in a bit of time and effort to establish breastfeeding. The woman who couldn’t get out the door quick enough for girls nights and to the airport!… I would say looking back now she has major regrets, because she certainly did not soak up that newborn stage.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Did she just have he audacity to say make sure you soak up the newborn stage because it goes by so fast?! This is a woman who was more interested in changing the beds two weeks post section than sitting under her little baby. The woman who spent more time doing her hair and makeup and playing dress up then actually putting in a bit of time and effort to establish breastfeeding. The woman who couldn’t get out the door quick enough for girls nights and to the airport!… I would say looking back now she has major regrets, because she certainly did not soak up that newborn stage.
Agree with all of this but if she chose not to breastfeed there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! No need to call her out for that!

Does she forget she posted her whole life on Instagram and showed us all her leaving the child as quick as she could? Like how does she think she'll get away with the lies? Baffles me!

Reactions: 15
Agree with all of this but if she chose not to breastfeed there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! No need to call her out for that!

Does she forget she posted her whole life on Instagram and showed us all her leaving the child as quick as she could? Like how does she think she'll get away with the lies? Baffles me!
But she did allude to breastfeeding.

Reactions: 10
But she did allude to breastfeeding.
And she d be happy to make us believe she was as she perceived that as getting more praise for her everything in her life being amazing and easy! Even her tits wouldn’t leak and run down out of her crop top, she’s that far superior to every other woman and mother ever! Not re-opening the debate but she pissed every bf mother off floating around with tops that clearly didn’t require a bra gone out when bf mothers know the craic …. Tied to baby first few weeks (if leave house, baby comes with) and humongous boobies and button open tops only!

Sorry I should have made my point more clear, she 100% alluded to BF, but then was never with her baby, and then was shocked that it didn’t work out for her, that’s what I meant by time and effort, she made out like it was a doddle and could flute and fart around wherever she liked all dolled up, but then it didn’t work for them cos it actually does take a LOT of work… not calling her out for BF/not BF, just calling her out for her bullshit as per usual… I’d be similarly calling her out if she was carrying on like bottle feeding was a breeze and no work either… but sure Terrie wouldn’t know any different anyway cos I’m sure Daveh washed and made up every bottle in that house 😂

Then call her out for that and not for not "actually putting in a bit of time and effort to establish breastfeeding"... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’d happily ask why a ‘healthcare professional’ wouldn’t have had access to the time/resources/information/intelligence to access some breastfeeding support.

Reactions: 6
I’d happily ask why a ‘healthcare professional’ wouldn’t have had access to the time/resources/information/intelligence to access some breastfeeding support.
Maybe she didn't want to breastfeed, found it too difficult from the beginning and opted not to? Totally disagree with her not being honest about it from the beginning, especially as she was literally sharing every time Syd pooed but like christ above.... What difference does it make if she breast or bottle fed? (side note.... It is NOT OK that she pretended or lead people to believe she was doing one thing and that was easy)

Reactions: 7
I think Terrie is one of the biggest doses to ever have an insta account but I. Will defend to the death her right to choose not to breastfeed.

Reactions: 13
I completely agree with the right to choose what we do with our bodies and it’s an emotive topic …..however there is a reason the breastfeeding rates in Ireland are disgracefully low and you’d be hard pressed to find one of these insta-mommies using their platform for anything other than promoting themselves.
A missed opportunity I feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I could not careless how she chose to feed her child, but she 100% tried to give the impression she was breastfeeding all the while managing to be out and about at the drop of a hat in figure hugging outfits, while women who were actually breastfeeding and maybe struggling because anyone that has breastfed knows it can be absolute hell were looking in on her stories probably wondering what the f they were doing wrong.
What Terrie has done from the very start of her pregnany is pretend. Apart from afew poo explosions everything's has been honky dory, I'll call her out for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I completely agree with the right to choose what we do with our bodies and it’s an emotive topic …..however there is a reason the breastfeeding rates in Ireland are disgracefully low and you’d be hard pressed to find one of these insta-mommies using their platform for anything other than promoting themselves.
A missed opportunity I feel.
The problem. Is the ones who do are so insufferable about it (cough Joanne Larby cough)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.