Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All packed up with the free suitcases in the free car. Also probably going to stay for a few nights free. It would sicken you! :sneaky:

Reactions: 17
Although Terror can be an irritant , I do think she is much more likeable than ‘little bow tit’. She seems more genuine and she has also decided not to plaster her child’s face on social media which I think is really responsible and considerate of the child’s rights. I’d say David would be very protective and he is dead right with the weirdos out there! If only his sister would take a leaf out of his book

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Although Terror can be an irritant , I do think she is much more likeable than ‘little bow tit’. She seems more genuine and she has also decided not to plaster her child’s face on social media which I think is really responsible and considerate of the child’s rights. I’d say David would be very protective and he is dead right with the weirdos out there! If only his sister would take a leaf out of his book
responsible?? Sorry, are you joking? She may not have posted her daughters face but she’s happy enough posting her in nothing but a nappy. All for a quick buck off pampers, I hardly think that’s responsible. Doesn’t make me think that David is protective either?? There’s also nothing genuine about Terri so I’m guessing you’re a new member who’s come here to troll us?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she’s as bad as the sister in law tbh 🤣 if she doesn’t want to show the child she should just not show the child. Cannot stand all this tit with emojis over the face 🙄 anyway we have seen every part of that kid apart from her eyes 🙄 both are scumbags that profit from their kids that are far too young to give consent for this tit. Hope the kids sue them so bad in years to come

Reactions: 17
Well that gave me a great laugh! Thank you 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would you get a grip. The only thing we haven’t seen is that baby’s face. We have seen her poo. Her face will be shown eventually. Genuine my arse, I can’t stand Nikki but at least she spends time with her kids. Davehhh is a scumbag with form for threatening women. If that impresses you carry on

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her face will be shown when it's needed to advertise something.. when she's old enough she'll be modelling for terries make up collections with so sue

Reactions: 6
Likeable and genuine in the same sentence as mcAvoid 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She seems more genuine and she has also decided not to plaster her child’s face on social media
Let's look at this part of your little comment.... Genuine Terrie McEvoy has convinced women who are struggling to conceive to follow her days before announcing she's pregnant, she has rigged competitions so her friends won, she has convinced Irish nurses to travel to Australia for work only to be told when they landed after spending an absolute fortune, there was no work for them, she convinced her followers she had cancer after having to have a tiny procedure following a smear test..... So so genuine though!
She hasn't shown her child's eyes! I have seen every other part of that child at one stage or another, including her puke, spit up and poo! And including her burnt arms after being left uncovered in Portugal!! She has used her baby for adverts, for content, and worst of all, has fucked off at any given opportunity. She has honestly had more nights out and breaks away since Sydney was born than most mothers would have in their child's first 6 years! Parenting at its finest 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 56
If multiple opinions annoy you then don’t read tattle!
As I said above, your opinion gave me a great ole laugh! Pretty sure you are the only one with that opinion so dunno why u are using the word "multiple". And I was merely giving you all of the proof to show u just how wrong your opinion is! ✌ Xoxo

Reactions: 4
Let's look at this part of your little comment.... Genuine Terrie McEvoy has convinced women who are struggling to conceive to follow her days before announcing she's pregnant, she has rigged competitions so her friends won, she has convinced Irish nurses to travel to Australia for work only to be told when they landed after spending an absolute fortune, there was no work for them, she convinced her followers she had cancer after having to have a tiny procedure following a smear test..... So so genuine though!
She hasn't shown her child's eyes! I have seen every other part of that child at one stage or another, including her puke, spit up and poo! And including her burnt arms after being left uncovered in Portugal!! She has used her baby for adverts, for content, and worst of all, has fucked off at any given opportunity. She has honestly had more nights out and breaks away since Sydney was born than most mothers would have in their child's first 6 years! Parenting at its finest 🙄
You also forgot claiming she "designed" clothes, shoes, make up, sunglasses etc. She is happy to buy cheap products for a few euro and charge 2000% mark up. She is a greedy, gluttonous, narcissist. Genuine my hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.