Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the people writing those articles that should take a look at themselves … pathetic. Keeping these con artists relevant with their Chinese tat.

Reactions: 26
It’s the people writing those articles that should take a look at themselves … pathetic. Keeping these con artists relevant with their Chinese tat.
I’m convinced the people who write these articles hate them & are writing them to draw negative comments & up engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's daylight robbery, it infuriates me that people think these guys are amazing and are "designing" this stuff and buy it to help fund rhese no marks lifestyle.
How naive are people though. It’s beyond comprehension 🤯

Reactions: 9
I die more each day when a hun shares them Jlo documentary. I just know they think they are the Irish Jlo & can emulate her success. Huns you flog toothpaste online. You are not the same

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So much interest in the rip off glasses . . . 4 comments on your post Terrie, one being from the mantra page! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg the amount of orders already, must be at least 200 pairs, they’ll easily clear 10k with that order alone. What is wrong with people buying this shite, you can’t even try them on!!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I die more each day when a hun shares them Jlo documentary. I just know they think they are the Irish Jlo & can emulate her success. Huns you flog toothpaste online. You are not the same
Like when they put up quotes or soundbites from the Steven Bartlett CEO podcasts. You all are not CEOs. You are opportunistic multi-level circle-jerk online sellers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.