Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say 55 or 60 for the price of the hats! The shoes and the sunglasses were priced shocking for what they are so I wouldn't be surprised with the hats being extortionate

Reactions: 5
Ah here, what numpties will buy these hats, they are literally everywhere for €5/€10. The price point for these are going to be way off, but you will still get saps buying them! It will be “eeeekkk so excited for the launch” and “eeekkk we’re sold out, thank yous so much”

Reactions: 4
Raging I didn’t get a photo of the Penney’s one for a fiver, exact same, absolute scam artists.

Im actually scarlet they have the brass balls to try flog them at this price. Hopefully this is the one that makes people cope de fook on.
Buying their tat to fund summers in Portugal and designer gear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
No wonder they can spend months in Portugal.. who the hell buys this crap.. does anyone have any cop on anymore

Reactions: 13
Terror got free suitcase 🤣somewhere in her special place in Portugal Nikki is smashing the place in temper 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Standard straw hats that you have been able to pick up literally everywhere/anywhere for decades and they carry on like they've reinvented the wheel and then the cheeky price tag.
Laughing all the way to the bank!!!

Reactions: 11
thats if they even all sell probably cost them €9k so talking maybe €20k each and thats if they all sell
Big if! She hasn’t posted the usual “omg flying off the shelves” bull that the sunglasses got 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatever hotel they are having lunch in the pics do the food no favours!.

why bother mention his big project and then not mention the year long project 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.