Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say it is killing her Sids the Great doesnt have teeth yet, also she said she is mouthing mama no terror thats shes just opening and closing her mouth u tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I read an interesting article the other day that babies don’t say “mama” because they associate mammy as the same person they are, because the bond is so strong. They see daddy as a separate person so usually it’s “dada” first.
I wonder is she talking complete crap, or that the child doesn’t see mammy as “her person” and associates her to be a separate person like daddy? 🤔

Reactions: 10
I read an interesting article the other day that babies don’t say “mama” because they associate mammy as the same person they are, because the bond is so strong. They see daddy as a separate person so usually it’s “dada” first.
I wonder is she talking complete crap, or that the child doesn’t see mammy as “her person” and associates her to be a separate person like daddy? 🤔
They usually say dada first as linguistically it’s easier to manage than mama, because of the shapes they have to make.

• Haha
I would say it is killing her Sids the Great doesnt have teeth yet, also she said she is mouthing mama no terror thats shes just opening and closing her mouth u tit
But she's sooooo clever though.

I hate to break it to you Terrie but in reality she is just average.

Reactions: 11
Ah come on! My baba is 7 months and she's being making that sound for the last month or so, it's not fecking Mama but babbling! And how in the name of god does she have the time to make those fecking reels. Is she not busy being businesswoman of the year 🙄

Reactions: 9
Is she ok? “Just like that she’s started to talk” give me a break.
Exciting she said a word but hardly about to give a ted talk. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine what she will be like when she takes her first steps 🤢. Insufferable hole.

This dope actually thinks she is respecting her privacy but we have literally seen everything but her eyes.

And Mama was probably her first word because Daveh has to keep asking "Where's your Mama gone?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Terror sharing the ‘talking’ reel while away is her trying to deflect from the she hates being a mother talk. The child is not talking ffs she is so unnatural as a mother it is insane to watch.

Imagine what she will be like when she takes her first steps 🤢. Insufferable hole.

This dope actually thinks she is respecting her privacy but we have literally seen everything but her eyes.

And Mama was probably her first word because Daveh has to keep asking "Where's your Mama gone?"
she won't take first steps... Just like that she'll start walking. Just like she started talking 😂😂😂

Try hard Terrie overexaggerating as usual 🙄 her life is just so picture perfect all the time, everything is easy breezy, her relationship is so amazing 😂 usually when people try too hard its because they are trying to hide what's really happening. She's a fool. I got a good laugh today though about the child talking 😝 what ever you say Terrie love 🤥🤥

Reactions: 12
The reel!! 😂😂😂😂😂 Stop! That child is no more saying mama than my dog is playing hop scotch!!!! Imagine going to that much effort- reel, music, remix recording to justify your child talking- to a bunch of strangers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would totally make myself believe the child said mama too, but I wouldn't make a reel to share to 262K people, because respectfully nobody gives a duck about your child and everyone else just hears babble! But it's OK though guys coz we haven't seen Syders eyes yet so she's totally protected and has all the privacy in the world! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus that baby sound played over and over on repeat is the weirdest thing I ever heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We’re is terrie the mad bastard off to now? No worries Sydney prob told her “mam you go ahead “ now that shes “talking” and all lol no more talking pure babbling shite like most normal babies the reel makes me legit wanna die for her, imagine goi g to more effort to make a reel that the amount of effort ye actually put in to raising the child

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.