Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet still not as tacky as the actual brides dress. Low cut, stomach cut out, no back, slashed to the vag too.
And terries dress is still awful too.
Doesn't even look like a wedding dress.. looks like something you'd wear to a beach club on your hen party

Reactions: 7
Doesn't even look like a wedding dress.. looks like something you'd wear to a beach club on your hen party
Why does it look like something off Shein?

And wtf are in her husbands feet? Like something your grandad would wear 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Terri seems to be the only ‘influencer’ that made the cut for graces wedding guest list!
Ah I’d say plenty made the cut for the guest list but the rest of them were too busy doing nothing I’d say 🙈 Terror probably arrived the day before the wedding just to get extra time away from Sydney!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh now Daveh is launching his own brand 🤔 alongside the doggie stuff and working she says 😂😂 is she trying to tell us he also has a full time paying job? Is it a child minder? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder what tat / crap product he bought from Ali express he has designed?? Something to do with water I’d say! She is so proud of him Eekkkkkk 🙄

CD18FAA4-E99F-425A-9247-41BCC13E745F.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Anytime she comes on chatting I’m just thinking right get to it we know you’re here to sell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone think she will ever wear a single item from the new ITS collection to any function or occasion she has lined up? She always has to rush out last minute to pick up a dress, the mind boggles!

Reactions: 12
Makeup is Terrie’s best friend. She looks completely different without it. As for the handbag bringing out a brand please 😂😂😂 what is with these influencer women creating jobs for their men to keep them in line

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.