Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you're genuinely asking Terrie McEvoy for weaning advice, your life has taken an unfortunate turn....😂 Jesus Christ the woman steams sweet potato like the rest of us 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another ad on their getaway? Like is there need to bring all the outfits? Just to have another ad posted 🙄

Reactions: 6
Another ad on their getaway? Like is there need to bring all the outfits? Just to have another ad posted 🙄
The absolute state of the stuff aswell… she wouldn’t be seen in public wearing any of it! The suits are ridiculous, there is over sized but they were a whole other level!

Reactions: 5
Most of the free stuff she gets never fits her LOL and she'd have ya believe she wears it in public.🤣

For me it was the grotty looking tan around her bikini line. Real or fake I don't care, it just looked filthy 💩💩 for me, you either tan further in or you wear bigger feckin bikini bottoms!

Terrie Terrie Terrie - it’s not doing nothing if you are filming and editing content for your Instagram. It’s your job and there’s nothing sweet about it. You can’t have it both ways!

Reactions: 4
Why do Terrie’s dresses never arrive on time for whatever event she has to go to? Surely she has 7000 dresses already. Pretty sure she has a few dresses that she has advertised as perfect for a wedding?

Also I think she calls Sydney "Ms Sydney" all the time in case we think she is talking about an elderly gentleman.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why do Terrie’s dresses never arrive on time for whatever event she has to go to? Surely she has 7000 dresses already. Pretty sure she has a few dresses that she has advertised as perfect for a wedding?

Also I think she calls Sydney "Ms Sydney" all the time in case we think she is talking about an elderly gentleman.
I think the vomit coloured dress would be lovely for a summer wedding 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn't have one dress to wear out of the hundreds that she has tried to flog lately? 🙄 And where in the name of God does she store everything, there's only so much vacuum bagging you can do!!

Reactions: 9
Wonder why she doesn't wear a dress from her In The Style collection given she's so "obsessed " with them. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Oh I’d say a gifted dress will arrived for her just in time for the wedding to save the day

Reactions: 3
Although Terror can be an irritant , I do think she is much more likeable than ‘little bow tit’. She seems more genuine and she has also decided not to plaster her child’s face on social media which I think is really responsible and considerate of the child’s rights. I’d say David would be very protective and he is dead right with the weirdos out there! If only his sister would take a leaf out of his book

Daveh has form for threatening women.

Here's a screenshot.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
was she not raving about a different hair extension brand only a few months ago now different brand today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.