Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly does this woman ever stay at home with her baby she’s constantly on the go the baby isn’t even a year yet I’ve never once seen her “pop on for a chat” sitting on the couch saying David is out with his mates and she’s at home with the baby
Parenting is hard and everyone should take some time out every now and again but seriously 3/4 times a week out with friends travelling for work does she not miss the baby it’s so weird

Reactions: 11
was she not raving about a different hair extension brand only a few months ago now different brand today
Yepp.. showpony hair extensions.. and its still in her highlights.. contract must have expired!! Onto the next "fab" brand

Reactions: 5
Daveeeh is as threatening as the handbag in my stepmother is an alien. Little tit is all he is. The kept man

Reactions: 7
Terries at graces wedding today. Her first wedding since her own? Does that not scream how unpopular she actually is? How in that age bracket have u not had a wedding since 2018? 😯 covid aside. Like I mean weddings are back since last year. Does David even have friends? It actually stood out to me when she posted that on her story yday “15 years” and a group of women in the photo. She’s friends with this group 15 years? She’s tryna make ppl believe she’s happy and popular but the constant posting and tryna show us her life I think it just shows how deeply unhappy she is in her life

Reactions: 17
With all the clothes she has/shows, why is she wearing what looks like a dressing gown to one of her best friends wedding??

Reactions: 11
What is Terrie wearing? It looks like a dressing gown & she just had to mention her own wedding didn’t she. Narcissist

Reactions: 14
Ah her hair is just so bad.. I cant put my finger on it, it just draws her face down.

Reactions: 3
I have no idea who FBG wedding it is. But of course there is a roaming saxophonist and a bongo drummer.

The two most annoying forms of live "entertainment" that have confusingly high popularity in Dublin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.