Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Terrie well? Saying she is with Sydney all the time while working. Is she actually well. I’m not a martyr mammy & think all mammies should have their own time but Terrie is like nobody I’ve ever seen before after having a baby. She is always away from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Delusional is not the word… didn’t see Sydney with you when you went to Portugal for a “factory visit” or London for “shoot”… didn’t see her on the slopes with her either, although that wasn’t work, poor Terrie deserved that holiday after all sure

Is Terrie well? Saying she is with Sydney all the time while working. Is she actually well. I’m not a martyr mammy & think all mammies should have their own time but Terrie is like nobody I’ve ever seen before after having a baby. She is always away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t really do anything but ads now…
Every post is an ad or goes back to something she can sell. She needs to be careful with that… she seems to be one of the worst for it!
I’d say she trying to get as much money as possible to get a massive mansion like Rosie.

Reactions: 10
Sydney is ready for Mensa. Can identify body parts. Of course she would have to be way ahead development wise. Fair play to her primary carers....David and Jake

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
If you’re not going to share your child’s face on Insta, why bother trying to describe the faces she makes 😂 she looks unhinged trying to show us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not in retail, but is 583+ units of any item not a bit presumptuous for an item you've never sold in a field you're not in!!!??

Reactions: 3
These huns think they can sell 💩 in the past was probably true, but people are tightening their belts now and hopefully copping on to these scammers

Reactions: 10
I’m a lover of fake tan but the state of the colour of her tan! Not one bit natural looking

Reactions: 6
I think she's blocked me. Not showing up if I search. I never commented on any of her pics so why?? Not that I really care, i only go for a nosy 😂

Reactions: 1
The hat Dom showed in her stories is the EXACT same as one of the MANTRA hats and it’s from Penneys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The hat Dom showed in her stories is the EXACT same as one of the MANTRA hats and it’s from Penneys 😂

When I seen it i thought she was #gifted near spat my tea out when she said pennys its a dead ringer for 1 of the mantra ones

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone should tell her the Tan on her hands always looks tit.. So stick your F*ckin tutorial!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cripes she’s as plain, without the camel lashes. Great advertisement for makeup to be fair!

Reactions: 6
Saw David at the rush festival selling his shite dog bow ties, god he’s a miserable looking git. Didn’t even smile at his customers! Dunno how she deals with him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.