Terrie McEvoy #11 Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Daveh is flat out creating something amaziiinnng... eeeekkkk!! Water emoji... Terrie really likes it... could it be men's swimwear or something? Sounds like she's alluding to him looking well the way she said she loves it, as in attracted to the handbag.... 🤮🤮🤮 and the bashful giggling after. God my husband is not male model material, but I'd rather gouge my eyes out than see handbag in a speedo 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Dayveh is clearly being told to jump on the ali express (1000% markup) and then flog it to the masses bandwagon by his puppeteer ehhhh sorry I mean his wife Terror!!

Reactions: 9
"She is flllyinng at feeding herself"

*Baby immediately puts spoon in mouth handle first*
I get it, first baby doing all these “amazing” things. They all do it, around the same age. Sydney isn’t as “advanced” as she lets on, she’s doing exactly what she should for her age 🙄

Reactions: 11
So Daveh is flat out creating something amaziiinnng... eeeekkkk!! Water emoji... Terrie really likes it... could it be men's swimwear or something? Sounds like she's alluding to him looking well the way she said she loves it, as in attracted to the handbag.... 🤮🤮🤮 and the bashful giggling after. God my husband is not male model material, but I'd rather gouge my eyes out than see handbag in a speedo 💩
Her over use of 🥺 really pisses me off. It’s like girls I’m so emotional that ive created for insert shite Ali express marked up junk for ye …. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
is this not her brand new range she launched on Monday? its already 50% off in price 3 days later
How is that legally allowed? I thought something must be at full value for 28days or so before being marked as a sale item?

Reactions: 2
They all look the same so it’s hard to know if it’s the new range

Reactions: 1
her Friday catch up was 6 questions, well 3 of them werent even questions. Either they were all doing something mad and crazy and sydney gave a TED talk or her engagement levels arent great at all

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t really do anything but ads now…
Every post is an ad or goes back to something she can sell. She needs to be careful with that… she seems to be one of the worst for it!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.