Terrie McEvoy #10 She’s a cobbler now, new shoes and an sandal, but we won’t forget the Repromed scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely a nurse should have a bit more sense
She's not really a nurse though. She did her qualification years ago and does a handful of shifts a year. Any qualified working nurse will tell you you need to be working regularly to keep up to date! She's an advertisement on Instagram!

Reactions: 11
It’s a disgrace that you’re allowed keep a nursing registration by doing the bare minimum and then going on Ireland AM as a nurse with her new mom advice! There are so many wonderful UNDERPAID dedicated nurses that should be given opportunities like that !

And that child’s arms are burned. And I don’t care if it’s a shadow or what she’s not even 1 she should be covered with baby sun suits etc she’s way too small and young and delicate skin to be out in the 30-40 degree heat every day . Can’t get over it

Reactions: 25
It’s a disgrace that you’re allowed keep a nursing registration by doing the bare minimum and then going on Ireland AM as a nurse with her new mom advice! There are so many wonderful UNDERPAID dedicated nurses that should be given opportunities like that !

And that child’s arms are burned. And I don’t care if it’s a shadow or what she’s not even 1 she should be covered with baby sun suits etc she’s way too small and young and delicate skin to be out in the 30-40 degree heat every day . Can’t get over it
Yeah the letting the baby get burnt is possibly the stupidest thing I’ve witnessed with them only up there with letting her float about. Babies that age should be kept out of the sun as much as possible. Fully agree re your thoughts on her nursing also. A fake and a phoney.

Reactions: 7
Throw this in the cart there Terrie while fretting &
Shopping for your back up dress..
06888F2D-FA12-4C49-99E5-B8393547154F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks for letting us know Terror that you get into the pool ….. after it was said on here that you’re never seen in the pool! 👋

6AAD100B-F77E-4D27-A0A4-E98BA88C6B13.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks for letting us know Terror that you get into the pool ….. after it was said on here that you’re never seen in the pool! 👋

View attachment 1339582
If she doesn't turn the water brown from the tan rinsing off in the pool 🤢🤢 ...On another note, Revive splurging on marketing of their expensive vitamins on Instahuns-another con.

• Sick
Yeah the letting the baby get burnt is possibly the stupidest thing I’ve witnessed with them only up there with letting her float about. Babies that age should be kept out of the sun as much as possible. Fully agree re your thoughts on her nursing also. A fake and a phoney.
I just went back & looked at older pics of Sydney & you can see the difference in her skin colour already, jasus are they fooking thick 🤬 They are risking their daughters health just for the gram & 💶 disgraceful. But its grand St Terror patron saint of Nurses of the World living in her happy everything is fine manic eyes bubble thinks its exceptable & of course shes always right (not) but god forbid someone questions her she blocks them & puts up a quote about trolls blah blah fooking blah.....sorry rant over 😆

Reactions: 14
Haven’t seen what’s in her ITS collection, wonder will anything be like butter

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Perhaps one style will have a 'Low Low' back & material that you 'can't believe is not butter'! 🧈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perhaps one style will have a 'Low Low' back & material that you 'can't believe is not butter'! 🧈
Ooh sounds so ‘wearable’ all the better if it’s something that can take us from day to night & be paired with a hard ballerina pump

• Haha
Didnt Davids uncle pass away yesterday. Very distasteful to be posting this morning and then later today raving about looking forward to her friends coming over...so disrespectful.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I already said how much this phoney reminds me of a girl I know IRL who wouldn't look or talk to you but has huge gummy grins all over her socials trying to come across as an actual nice human, fake witch🤢 but another one who reminds me of Terror and the girl I was on about is Myka Stauffer! The youtuber who gave up her adopted son after she made money out of him 😭 Such similarities with all 3 🙈
I just wouldn't trust Terror from all the flogging alone!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
All the ‘pieces’ 😂😂 it ain’t couture honey. It’s the cheapest of the cheapest fast fashion that any z lister sales rep can get a collection with.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didnt Davids uncle pass away yesterday. Very distasteful to be posting this morning and then later today raving about looking forward to her friends coming over...so disrespectful.
In fairness in most jobs you wouldn’t get time off for an uncle in law. Her job is to promote and sell and on certain deadlines. So I can’t knock her for that.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure the collection will take you from summer to autumn 🤭 "transitional pieces" ya know!?

• Haha
What happened to all the amazing pieces from last year? Fell apart in the wash? David uses them to clean the windows? Fashion pieces last, what she's selling is cheap tat from China.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In fairness in most jobs you wouldn’t get time off for an uncle in law. Her job is to promote and sell and on certain deadlines. So I can’t knock her for that.
Promoting the collection which is her job is one thing . The celebrations are quite another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.